**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Event Quest Adaptoid

IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
While there are a few counters out there, a void would do great as he would shut down his regen and reverse it and power gain. Super convenient they just ran his arena right?

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Sadly i have a life and didnt have time to play arena also its boring and i retired from arenas
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Sadly i have a life and didnt have time to play arena also its boring and i retired from arenas

i mean he went for 3.1 million which is really easy to score in three days, thats also not my fault and saying "well muhh duhh i have a life" doesn't really work
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I just watched an alliance member beat him with a 3* Ronan with 501 hits.
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    I just watched an alliance member beat him with a 3* Ronan with 501 hits.

yup thats also an option
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

i mean he went for 3.1 million which is really easy to score in three days, thats also not my fault and saying "well muhh duhh i have a life" doesn't really work

Idc what he went for he could of gone for 1 mill for all i care....point is arenas are boring even with lots of 4* and 3* at maxed lvl..you may find arenas fun but i dont anymore in fact i stopped doing them since march and its the best decision i ever made!!!!
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

Idc what he went for he could of gone for 1 mill for all i care....point is arenas are boring even with lots of 4* and 3* at maxed lvl..you may find arenas fun but i dont anymore in fact i stopped doing them since march and its the best decision i ever made!!!!

Obviously not since u don't have the champs needed to beat this quest since u don't go for good utility champs, it's a domino effect, take ur loss and try and improve for next months quest
  • Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Would thors stun work the same as Ronin?

Thor an option?
    Spidey1717 wrote: »
    Would thors stun work the same as Ronin?

Thor an option?

No because Ronan's awakened ability increases the stun time based on number of buffs the enemy has , Thor does not that have that ability