**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boring monthly events like GP goes to...

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    TragicTragic Posts: 16 β˜…
    "the game is to easy nothing is challenging" using r5 blade

"IMIW on node 30 is to hard" using r5 blade

Chill and do the EQ which is challenging this month as apposed to the last 2 which were boring as hell.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ummm. I found the commentary amusing. It's not all about ridiculously hard content. God forbid we have a fun little quest that is mindless. You can autofight your way thru it with an r5 or a 6*. It's not like it's the only quest too. Was the new Adaptoid on Uncollected too easy for you? How about Heimdall or Red Skull? I dont want a weekly event that is going to take me hours to complete

I auto fight it with a r4 4* but it's nice to read the story and relax for some rewards for once
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like a good challenge just as much as the next person. But I also like a free 5* crystal for almost no effort. I'm sure that events like this aren't going to be regular to the contest because we all know 5* crystals aren't given away lightly, so enjoy it while it's here and move on. I am sure that we will get more challenging events in future months.
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274 β˜…
    I brought in 1 and 2 star teams for epic so the auto-fight wouldn't be boring.
  • Options
    NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54 β˜…
    Sweatlip wrote: Β»
    Nabilety wrote: Β»
    And the lower level people really need to realise that they aint entitled to to big rewards just because they play. The older players had it so much harder
    It's literally the first week. It will most likely go up in difficulty. Even if it doesn't, is an easy 5* that much to complain about? I do it on Auto when I'm doing something else. It doesn't even need your full attention. Look, Click, Leave, Repeat. Come on, now. Lol.

Because like i said mate end game players need more challenging content. The are some people that actually like playing. And the auto feature fight us beyond stupid. Let people pick a path. Having to move and start fights each time makes it next to useless for alot of people.

Unfortunately, the game is played by a lot more people than just the top 5-10% who aren't challenged by much. Not every Event and every piece of content needs to be hours and hours of finger-numbing Fights. It's a celebration of 10 years of MCU. That's the focus. I'm sorry, but if something comes along that is not hard, that's a good thing. We don't need to make everything geared towards adding a level of difficulty only enjoyed by a small number of people. Let's face it. Some people won't be challenged no matter what they put out. I wouldn't go so far as to say they should find another game, but I would say they're bored no matter what, and very little this game has to offer will challenge them. It's a fun, little Event. Sometimes you can enjoy something and have some hair left. ;)

And thats why there are different difficulty levels mate. Im not being elitest at all. Just like there has to be a level that a level 30 player finds something fun and challenging, there also has to be that for all levels.

Let's get something straight - yes, indeed older players went through hard times getting, where they're at now. But are you really trying to justify that newer/lower level players should be unable to obtain 5-stars? Receiving a 5-star these days is almost a standard now, compared to when they first released. So, how exactly does it affect you that a player gets a 5-star? If it was a 6-star champion, I would understand you complaining - but that is absolutely not the case at all.
    Please, get off your high horse. The fact that you took your time out to complain about other players receiving some good rewards, for them to progress through the game and give them a chance to compete with the rest of us, makes you an elitist. Here's the funny part and lots of people have pointed it out; it's only the first week - so people aren't even guaranteed what you call the big rewards, lol.

What are u talking about mate?i said that in response to someone saying that quests should be beatable by lower players. Im not on my high horse at all and always think of all player bases. Thats was the op point if you read it properly. A way to test end game players via their rosters so its fair. The point is that things ha e gotten so dumbed down for the lower players to catch up. I understand that completely but lol and act 5 have been out too long now. You have to have viable content to test all players all the time. I dont care if i fight higher champs for the same rewards i just want to be challenged.

I believe what end-game players are asking for, they will receive in Act 6, which is right around the corner - and I'm sure it won't be a walk in the park, so maybe just start preparing.
    You can't be so naive to think that high-end players will be affected by low-end players obtaining a single 5-star? Suppose that a low-end player with a poor roster obtains a single 5-star champion. What makes you believe that they will immediately be able to compete with the high-end players?
    You say the game has got dumbed down, but neglect the fact that Kabam has acknowledged that throughout the year by introducing new difficulties such as Uncollected in the monthly Event Quests to keep the contest fresh (especially that Infinity War month), advancing newer champions, while also keeping the competitive spirit alive with Alliance War Seasons and the 6-star champions. Find me any game, film or series (whatever media) that puts out quality content under the span of a year, and I find you a lie. To say that Act 5 has been out too long, is pretty much not true, when Act 5 was roughly introduced a year back, and chapter 4 released in December.
    I do agree that there should be content to challenge all players, but at all time? That's maybe too much expectation for any companies capabilities - and when some of the top alliance chooses to force their way through challenges, such as, Labyrinth of Legends and Act 5 by paying early on, and then asks for more challenges, it's really not a matter of challenge at that point.
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 β˜…β˜…
    its really all you people do is complain sheesh play the game and admit kabam did good here XD
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Week 4 will bring in infinity war thanos. Then people will start to complain
  • Options
    SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    edited August 2018
    Nabilety are u just looking to argue or something? I don’t care about them getting 5* crystals at all and have no concerns about people catching up. I actually said in a post I don’t care if they give lower players the same rewards for easier fights. Ffs that’s the whole point of the up post if you actually bothered to look. I just want challenging fresh gameplay. So if that’s done by higher difficulty through prestige or whatever then fine. Now stop trolling me
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…
    The event is beautiful. We get good stuff for the low price of just a bit of grinding. Basically no downside.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2018
    Seriously responses like that are so stupid. Your answer is go back and do content to get no rewards? Ffs anyone can see that a challenge with 5 difficulty levels should have higher champs than 2000 on the hardest level. Just like you have to make levels that beginner intermidiate players can handle you also have to do the same to jeep long term players interest. All we have now is a month long bore fest that challenges absolutely no one.

How about this then? GO PLAY AN EFFING KAIZO ROM HACK THEN! AND DON'T GO COMPLAINING TO ME WHEN YOU COMPLETE IT, SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING CHALLENGING TO DO

Seriously though. Whether or not you get rewards from it shouldn't make you not want to challenge yourself. Seriously. I said you could try playing the BRAND NEW Monthly Event Quest initial completion with just 3* champions. Not 'beat the act 4 Maestro you've beaten 5 times already with 3* champs'...
  • Options
    This is basically a movie challenge, like the recent Evangeline Lilly challenge, but spread out into 4 weeks. Four chapters of increasing difficulty, like normal. These chapters are just released once a week.

Bunch of Goldilocks around here.
    This quest is too hard. This quest is too easy.
    Whaa whaa whaa

lol they're literally Goldilocks but there's no 'just right'...
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Namelez wrote: Β»
    Ummm. I found the commentary amusing. It's not all about ridiculously hard content. God forbid we have a fun little quest that is mindless. You can autofight your way thru it with an r5 or a 6*. It's not like it's the only quest too. Was the new Adaptoid on Uncollected too easy for you? How about Heimdall or Red Skull? I dont want a weekly event that is going to take me hours to complete

I auto fight it with a r4 4* but it's nice to read the story and relax for some rewards for once

lol yes #EasyMode #LoreFTW
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s too easy! I hate the fact that I get a free 5*, 2 4* and a 20% chance at a third 4*. This is the worst event. Make harder stuff have rewards like this cause I feel special when I beat celeb challenges. I even don’t like it cause noobs get a free 5* (even tho u gotta be lvl 40 to play epic and 25 to play heroic and Master)

Honestly??? People complained about dungeons cause they took so long now we are complaining about a quick easy quest that you hardly have to pay attention to to 100%. Like somebody said above me, grow up