**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most Overrated Champion in the game.

I think Deadpool - particularly X Force - is overrated. I’d rather have an Unstoppable Collosus!

What other champion gets a higher rank than they should?

Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I am Groot
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Deadpool Xforce isn't overrated because the general consensus is he is a low tier champ.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Deadpool Xforce isn't overrated because the general consensus is he is a low tier champ.

I'd say the fact he (and some others) are even in a tier is why they're overrated.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Just pulled a 5* GR the other day to go with my blade they really need each other. Sucked having to carry synergy tag along in war. Overrated perhaps but they definitely need each other.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    djr17 wrote: »
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

I'd say the fact he (and some others) are even in a tier is why they're overrated.

They have to be in a tier of some sort. They are in the game.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Ronan (apparently).
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    BPCW
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Mods change your name, OP?
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Haha Carnage.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I don't think any champ is overrated. In fact, I think there are plenty that are underrated.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I personally hold many god champs to high standards, as I use so many of them on my team.

If I had to pick, though, I'd say Medusa. I don't really see what's so good about her.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hulk comes to mind. Many other champions can reach a much higher damage output without being duped.
    Blade and Ghost Rider, while still useful, are nowhere near as good without each other and Stark Spider-Man.
    People who think OG Thor is still top tier after 12.0 are kidding themselves. He can still do pretty good damage in some circumstances, but there are other champs that hit much harder and have more utility. Also he can’t do anything against stun Immune champs.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    How is quake over rated?

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Rets wrote: »
    Stark Spidey is overrated

I guess you haven’t pulled him as a 4* or 5* yet. Poise charges help a lot with fights.
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    How could people say GR is overrated!? The character can do so much in this game, maybe more than anyone

Plus, GR is a bad arss

Overrated = wolverine. Dude has been nerfed
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Its easy to confuse overrated with difficult or unique play style. e.g Ghost rider, Starkey, Quake, Voodoo all require some practice else you may think they're overrated. Incidentally, by the time you're good at building poises or quake and bake, you're already a proficient player.
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Blade is overrated

I'd agree with that. Useful, but overrated.

Do you have a Blade? Just curious.