**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need Mystic Rank Up Advice

Peeps, I'm torn with my 3 x Tier 4 mystic catalyst.. I have a 5* Loki 2/5, 4* Guillotine 4/5 awakened and 4* Scarlet Witch 4/5 awakened.. Who should I take to the next level??

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    What areas of the game do you focus on?
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Guillo. You will wreck pretty much anythimg with her. SW even with her high sig is highly unstable.
  • Booger15216Booger15216 Posts: 27
    c83xhy501duv.png

I do a lot of arena's, heroic and master faction quest, AQ's, AW's.. I love my bleed champs but I know 5* heroes have a higher ceiling.. I use Guillotine a lot and she pairs with my 5* BP who I will be ranking up to 3/5 the next week or two.. I hear SW is a god champ at 5/5 while awakened.. I'm so torn..
    edited July 2017
    l4zfn5zqefze.png

Cable is that your gamer tag in the game? Are you a member of ISO-A?
    I appreciate the comments and welcome any additional feedback..
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    We can't give you an informed decision in a vacuum. Tell us what end game content do you plan to finish and what are your top champs.
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 88
    Well let's go down your champions pros/cons so we can help you figure out who to rank up:
    Loki- High prestige, no AQ/AW viability, really. Only a prestige rankup, unfortunately. Have him 5/50, and did it for prestige.
    Guillotine- Awakened, she regenerates. Not a huge amount, but she regenerates. She has a great mixed bag of skill sets and is one of the only legitimate counters to LoL X-23, ROL Wolvie, and other high regen champs. I have her at 4/40 currently. If you don't rank her up now, it's going to be an eventual rankup with the current game meta. She is my next 5/50, and you will eventually rank her, but shouldn't yet if you have better options. I ranked Dormammu, Doctor Strange, Magik (4* to 5/50, 5* to 3/45) and Loki. Of course it's personal preference, and if I had Mordo or Voodoo I would rank em before her, but with the current state of the game she's an inevitable rankup. Great toolkit, and good for AW, but not for high level AQ.
    SW- Meh. She's not the same she used to be. Good on certain nodes for AWD, and at high dupe levels and a mutant crit team, she will be a shadow of former glory.

If I were you, I would go for Guillotine or save for Doctor Voodoo or Mordo.
    Best of luck,
    Clobberin'
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I'm not sold on Loki as a strong 5* rank up candidate, so I would probably recommend Guillotine. Awakened she's a sustainable candidate since she can heal reliably. SW is more of a powerhouse, but a random one. She's an interesting champ to put on a questing team when you have five slots and can afford to burn one on a wild card. But all of this depends, in large part, as @Koperboy stated on what you have, and what you need. If T4CC crystals are hard to come by for you, then you should think carefully about how you spend them. My general rule is: only spend rare resources on something that will be game-changing for you immediately. If it won't be, hold on to them until you have such an opportunity.
    Thanks you all for the insight.. I've finished Act 4 and am working through Act 5 right now.. I have my duped 4* Wolverine 5/50 and my 5* Capt Marvel 3/5.. I made a run at ROL but only got half way.. CM should help me with Abomination.. I also have a 4* Magik who's 4/40 as well as duped.. But I have deep wounds and assassin maxed out.. I do like my bleed champs.. I hear Mordo is hard to use but I would like a Voodoo.. I think I may hold off and see what happens when I get my 5th 5* crystal..
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    For ROL and 5.2 you don't need rank 5 Guilly, so I would save the cats for Voodoo/Mordo.
    Thanks.. I actually beat ROL last night.. I may hold out and see what the future holds.. I really appreciate everyone's insight..
  • 7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 46
    if you only want to rank one of the three and will not wait , SW is a true beast if awake and very high sig level , if in high sig level in my opinion she is still the best in the game , guillo is good but not like SW , loki is the worst mystic champ beside Unstop collosus
    I agree about UC.. And I don't have a GR yet.. I have decided to wait for now and will see what the future 4* crystals bring me..
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    I'd rank Guilly if I were you. I have most the Mystics and had several at r5 back in the rank down days. My personal list of mystics for usefulness in some aspect of the game are - Magik, Voodoo, Mordo, Guilly, Switch, Dorm, GR. I also use Wolvie and ww2 and Guilly has good synergy with WW2.
    Switch is still very good, but I personally like the regular bleed damage and regain from Guilly vs. the randomness of Switch
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Loki 5 stars are the future
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    7abo2a wrote: »
    if you only want to rank one of the three and will not wait , SW is a true beast if awake and very high sig level , if in high sig level in my opinion she is still the best in the game , guillo is good but not like SW , loki is the worst mystic champ beside Unstop collosus

Love to know your logic... Loki worst mystic after UC? And SW a true beast awakened phahaha, yeah she was, but not now. Also Loki is great, get on that buff steak he's beasty
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Ok, guess I have to put a morenin depth analysis for ya since peeps here are torn.

1. Loki - Good against high hp guys, excellent against high buff champs, especially those that proc regen more. However, to truly be good (he 's decent as is) you need a dupe on him. Why? Because enemies proc buffs way faster than you fill power unduped. I would leave as is

2. Guillo - Attack force. Crits+bleed will turn anyone into dust but you need to keep the souls up non stop which can be tricky on some champs (like RoL Wolvie for example). She is good as is on 4/40, will be better on 5/50, but you dont need to lvl her as with 4/40 you can already wreck half the game with it. Out of the 3 my choice.

3.Scarlett. Now, don't get me wrong I love my Elizabeth Olsen as much as the next guy but this is a gamr where you can bot afford to rely on something chance related TOO MUCH. It's ok to rely on her procs if she is a high sig lvl (above 65 lets say) but she is insansely unstable. I have regen proc on full hp and never on low, her proc rate in AW and AQ (if you're crazy enough to take her there) is super sad but for questing etc she is a viable option.

One final tip: never rank just to rank. Only rank when you absolutely need to. And you need to when you're lacking an option in a class for example or if your cats are expiring. Cheers, hope it helps!
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    edited July 2017
    I would go with Guillotine. I have her 5/50, and she is one of the best champs for solo questing and AW attack in my opinion. I've 100% completed act 5.1 with her in my team (Guillotine, Magik, Ultron, Wolverine, Crossbones all 5/50) pretty easily.

You have to be very aggressive while fighting with her, to gain the more souls you can, so you will regen more life. This, with max deep wounds and his high crit rate make her a beast. Also her heavy is one of the best (longest reach and high damage) in the game. Not to mention her Sp2, with high damage and heal reversal.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's a toss-up between Guillie and Witch for me. Loki is good for Prestige, and has a pretty useful L2. He's also great agaisnt Champs like Venom and Groot who have many Buffs, and he can counter Healing like Ultron by stealing it. However, I also have Guillie at Sig 99, and although her Life Steal is unpredictable, she's carried me through alot. Her reach is great and her Bleeds stack. Witch is good all-round. The Crit and Nullify come in handy, and so does the Regen. However, it's also unpredictable. As was mentioned, it all depends on what you're looking for. Personally I'd go with Guillotine.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Guillotine, no doubts