**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Skull Explosive Personality

Red Skull starts the fight with 5 armour up buffs. Explosive personality says that when 5 armour up buffs from blocked hits are reached, they explode to deal 25% health as damage. But I’m taking explosive personality damage on first blocked hit (using the regular armour up buffs that Red Skull starts with - this doesn’t happen with other armour champs on this node) and way more than 25% of my health as damage. I’ve had three 5* r4s die on first blocked hit from full health.

Comments

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Blocking a Basic Attack

• Consume one Armor Up Buff generated by Red Skull to Power Drain 10% of the opponent’s Max Power and inflict 114.8 as Direct Damage for each Buff on Red Skull.

**Developers Note: This ability WILL trigger against projectile based Basic Attacks. 2) The Direct Damage does scale with Quest Nodes that provide a boost to Attack.

From Red Skull spotlight
  • I think that's just the way it's designed there. Don't ever hit his block. I've only played uncollected so far, so not sure about the other difficulties.

He starts with 5, consider his explosive personality quota filled lol.
  • AraevinAraevin Posts: 15
    edited August 2018
    I have read his abilities. It says 342.7 direct damage per buff (uncollected difficulty). He had one resistance buff and 5 armour up buffs. Should’ve been like 2k damage from that. Not > 20k (5* r4 champs and a 6* champ). Also explosive personality doesn’t use armour up buffs generated from other sources (I have played against this node in other quests). KO on first blocked hit seems odd.
  • Idk man. I ko'd one champ then decided i should read. Then I ko'd another cuz it took me that long to forget and fall back into habit. Then I stopped hitting blocks and was fine
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    The direct damage does scale with attack boost nodes too but thats only 150% extra so yea it should only be doing 5k damage or so if he had 6 buffs. So not sure why youd take that much
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Hitting his block is deadly. Plain and simple. Just bait and intercept, that way life is a lot less hard.
  • Simon868Simon868 Posts: 7
    It does not do what it says and is therefore not working correctly. Or broken if you wish.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Im also hav to say the explostinaty Not works hav it stay either. Never happen one a duke have the duke when he had thah node.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    Use Ronan, and perma-stun him
  • Hey there @Araevin, would you happen to have any video of what your're experiencing? Or would you be able to tell us what champion you were using, where the fight was taking place, or what node it was on?

The damage Red Skull does when he blocks an attack increases for each Buff on him, so any extra buffs could cause more damage when hitting his block. Explosive Personality should not interact with any of the Armor Up Buffs generated by his abilities though, so any extra info would be helpful for looking into this.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I noticed that the explosive personality is acting with armor ups he has so instead of taking his damage u also take explosive damage what just kills u I can try get a little clip of this
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    If you hit him while he is blocking you need to change your game play style
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/fpsh-dc5tpE link to my video of explosive personality going off on first blocked hit
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Bendy wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/fpsh-dc5tpE link to my video of explosive personality going off on first blocked hit

That's just his ability
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    This fight sucks.