**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    When do week 2 quests start? I forgot when the week one quests started...

August 8th
  • Will the difficulties at Week 2, 3, 4 remain the same as in Week 1?
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Will the difficulties at Week 2, 3, 4 remain the same as in Week 1?

Yes pretty sure miike confirmed that if memory serves
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Miike didn't say it would remain the same. All he said was it was not going to have significant increases. That could mean many of things. Week 4 in epic could have 5.5k pi opponents instead of 24k pi opponents. Or it could be 10k pi opponents. Epic difficulty is about the global node buffs and jacked up ai. (Play a map of heroic then switch to epic and you will see what I mean).
    Still the way miike talked about the difficulty is that most players should be able to play it without the need to waste items.
    edited August 2018
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    Miike didn't say it would remain the same. All he said was it was not going to have significant increases. That could mean many of things. Week 4 in epic could have 5.5k pi opponents instead of 24k pi opponents. Or it could be 10k pi opponents. Epic difficulty is about the global node buffs and jacked up ai. (Play a map of heroic then switch to epic and you will see what I mean).
    Still the way miike talked about the difficulty is that most players should be able to play it without the need to waste items.

11hgrgis8jva.jpeg

See, it won’t get very hard. Easy 5*.
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    Why can't cap America iw/ww2 work as a gate for cap America?
    NoTaxTea wrote: »

Because it is the first cap in the game. And that first cap still counts as the first avenger
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This event is fantastic. Loving the clearable content and chance to pickup quasi-collectible champs.
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    NoTaxTea wrote: »

Because it is the first cap in the game. And that first cap still counts as the first avenger

In game cap yea he was first but comic wise, I believe Ww2 is original cap not 100% bout that tho
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    When does week 2 begin date and GMT time please
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Just go to google and search ' what is 10am pst in *insert country name* '
  • Sit14Sit14 Posts: 3
    Hi,

I don't understand, I have required champ , but I still unable to unlock the gate. Pls help. Thanks.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Sit14 wrote: »
    Hi,

I don't understand, I have required champ , but I still unable to unlock the gate. Pls help. Thanks.

Then you obviously don't have the right champ, or it'd be green for you.
    Sit14 wrote: »
    Hi,

You can grind for 2* basic cinematic crystals in a few hours. I recently just got the final champion I need too unlock all gates
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80

Is that today week 2 starts

Is that today week 2 starts

It start on august 8th at 10am pst but in my case august 9th 1 am. Just follow the search i said above to find when it will start for you
  • doctorb wrote: »
    Can the required heroes be 3*?

yes, they work even as 2*

Even a 1star will do.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    doctorb wrote: »
    Can the required heroes be 3*?

yes, they work even as 2*

Even a 1star will do.

If you could get them as a 1* champion then yes they would work. However, they are only available as 2* and above, so you will have to settle for the 2* version
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    8fgtmldzzmqq.png
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    It's 8:38AM PDT. We need to wait 1.22 hrs.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    How does epic add up to 7,500 5 star shards? I count 2,500 shards from all the chapter completions, chapter explorations, and event completion. Does that mean individual quest completion/exploration of future chapters will give us 5,000 5 star shards???
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    How does epic add up to 7,500 5 star shards? I count 2,500 shards from all the chapter completions, chapter explorations, and event completion. Does that mean individual quest completion/exploration of future chapters will give us 5,000 5 star shards???

Yes
  • PulliPulli Posts: 116
    What exact time does week 2 start at today?
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Dang... I need to get a wasp and IMIW asap...

Me too :(

I need wasp and iron patriot, not sure how i dont have him yet
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I thought the message said the 2* basic crystals would be available on the 8th from quickmqtch crystals. Well, I just did a quickmatch and got the same worthless crystal it's always offered! Did someone forget?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Romo790 wrote: »
    Cashima wrote: »
    Is the "big payoff at the end of the month for Summoners who complete the entire 4 week Quest set" on a per difficulty basis or do you have to do all difficulties?

I could be wrong here but I think the "big payoff" are just the rewards you normally earn for beating the content. There will be no extra rewards(rewards not listed) given to those who beat everything 100%. So it's no different than the regular monthly quest, if you want all the possible rewards listed than you will need to complete all difficulties.
    But I would love it if a mod jumped on and told me that I'm wrong...... lol

There’s always the satisfaction of a job well done.
    I thought the message said the 2* basic crystals would be available on the 8th from quickmqtch crystals. Well, I just did a quickmatch and got the same worthless crystal it's always offered! Did someone forget?

Just wait. About 30 mins left till the change.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

They won't be added until 12:00 CST. So give them 30 minutes and then try for it again.
    What exact time does week 2 start at today?

Week 2 will start at 12:00 CST.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    It's 8:38AM PDT. We need to wait 1.22 hrs.

Wrong... 1.22 hours would be 1 hour 13 minutes and 12 seconds. At the time of your post, there would be 1.366667 hrs until the next quest. Remember that .22 is out of 100 and there are only 60 minutes in an hour so you would need to divide 22 by 60 to get the proper decimal conversion of minutes to hours.

Sorry I am a math guy and I just had to correct that :tongue:

hahahaha good one!