**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino (list of bugs)

Alright so I've been testing domino for almost the entire afternoon and found some pretty obvious bugs with her signature and the the initial ability accuracy reduction.

- Champions that are explicitly immune to all ability accuracy reduction are in fact...not. I have included screenshots showcasing this vs Mordo, Duped Mephisto, and Archangel. (In Meph's case an "immune" text pops up at the start of the fight)
- Her sig still procs even if your ability has landed successfully or
even when there's actually no ability to land (the Gif attached is an example of this)
- She seems to have no interaction with class advantage, disadvantage or with defensive masteries/resistances when it comes to damage from the sig. The damage fluctuates with the following factors (all with reference to the domino in the first chapter of uncollected) :
  1. Number of consecutive degen applications (as described by her sig)
  2. Max damage dealt is not significantly affected by class relations, masteries and resistances (~300 damage per tic)
  3. Minimum damage dealt from sig is pretty much even across all classes and all masteries (48 per tic)

I'm not sure what's going on with her, but would appreciate some clarification on her abilities and potentially some bug fixes before we have to face her in AW tomorrow.vf5wspwcf5xc.gif

Comments

• VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Good luck with that, I'm convinced that they don't even know what she's supposed to be capable of other than being a money grab. I noticed they used her a couple of times in this months EQ. In one map (3.2) I believe she has 2 paths going through her which is great... For Kabams wallet.
  • OP, you deserve a medal for Most evidence produced before asking for corrections. Well done!
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Pretty sure in the gif the critical failure is activating because of Magiks limbo but then the limbo should have failed to activate so I'm not sure at all. Sooooo yeah.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    *Working as intended* wait for it....
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    You didn't take her luck into consideration
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    And Kabam is going to delete the thread because they don’t care
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    False advertising ?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure in the gif the critical failure is activating because of Magiks limbo but then the limbo should have failed to activate so I'm not sure at all. Sooooo yeah.

It activated because her offensive ability (limbo damage) did not triggered.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I like how they list Vision in her weaknesses as basically being a perfect counter for her because he doesn't have abilities with a % chance to trigger, so they can't fail to trigger and cause critical failure. Doc Ock and Sentinel(with the exception of the armor break on the sp1) also fall into this category. Yet I've had issues with all three of these champs causing critical failure for what seems like no reason(not talking about failed parry stuns) and I don't see any other masteries in my setup that I think could cause critical failure.
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    Can you explain to me which bugs are you talking about?

I can't understand your initial post.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    just remove Critical Failure from her abilities. it's just over the top and not a necessary ability.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    I've wondered if her energy damage triggers with the failure of a hit to land as "Critical". Looking at this GIF, Limbo seems to activate as the power passes 1 bar. Immediately after we see the energy damage start nearly at the same time as a NON CRITICAL standard attack lands. Is that possible? If so, can that be working as intended?