**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion for Sentry rework.

Sentry is supposed to have the power of a million exploding suns but he is greatly lacking. How about reworking his signature ability to have a chance to start the fight with different buffs, regen, fury, physical/energy resistance, etc., with a small chance of starting with a high level of all of them. In the comics, Sentry's mental state greatly effects how strong he is and when he's stable and in control he's practically a god. You can keep him as is and just add the chance for different buffs, hell you can even remove the chance at indestructible.

He's fun to use and a great character but he just really doesn't have much of a place in end game content and that should change.

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Sentry is supposed to have the power of a million exploding suns but he is greatly lacking. How about reworking his signature ability to have a chance to start the fight with different buffs, regen, fury, physical/energy resistance, etc., with a small chance of starting with a high level of all of them. In the comics, Sentry's mental state greatly effects how strong he is and when he's stable and in control he's practically a god. You can keep him as is and just add the chance for different buffs, hell you can even remove the chance at indestructible.

He's fun to use and a great character but he just really doesn't have much of a place in end game content and that should change.

I'd rather see some of the old champs get an update... They need it far more than Sentry ever has or will. I agree he needs an update, however, seeing as we get old champs updated at an incredibly slow pace, I'd much rather see someone who is really lacking get the update before Sentry.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Sentry got updated already. Check Idelest video. A 5/65 Sentry does 80,000 damage combos. He aint getting a second buff. This is non sense