Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

4* Featured Crystal??

Dearest Kabam and MCOC community. I've had the bright idea to maybe introduce a 4 star featured crystal into the contest. It could cost 2500 or 3000 shards and have a similar pool to the 5 star featured if not the same.
I believe this would benefit end-gamers to complete their roster easier and benefit mid-gamers to get an exclusive and/or powerful champion.
Please comment with thoughts

Comments

• Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    End gamers just need a arena rush for a 4* with a big roaster to help them
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Hayden216 wrote: »
    Dearest Kabam and MCOC community. I've had the bright idea to maybe introduce a 4 star featured crystal into the contest. It could cost 2500 or 3000 shards and have a similar pool to the 5 star featured if not the same.
    I believe this would benefit end-gamers to complete their roster easier and benefit mid-gamers to get an exclusive and/or powerful champion.
    Please comment with thoughts

exactly what I was thinking
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    I agree this would be awesome.
  • Options
    zbowldszbowlds Posts: 1
    I like this idea a lot. As someone that isn’t end-game but has been playing for 2+ years I could see lots of benefits from giving lower level summoners the chance to pull a champion that would help them progress further faster but also give veteran summoners the chance to add champs to their missing rosters.
  • Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Awesome idea sadly it would hurt kabam's selling of featured phc and gmc, so we wont see that :'(
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Rodstein wrote: »
    Awesome idea sadly it would hurt kabam's selling of featured phc and gmc, so we wont see that :'(

We have feature 5* crystals and they sell feature GMC. Any end game player wouldnt be buying crystals to get the 4*, theyd be buying the crystal to get the 5*. I don't think it would hurt sales at all, just give an additional option to spend 4* shards on.
  • Options
    Hayden216Hayden216 Posts: 35
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Rodstein wrote: »

We have feature 5* crystals and they sell feature GMC. Any end game player wouldnt be buying crystals to get the 4*, theyd be buying the crystal to get the 5*. I don't think it would hurt sales at all, just give an additional option to spend 4* shards on.

My thoughts exactly