**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master Mode Heimdall

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I've read about how difficult he is to fight and i just defeated him, so i want to ask you guys who did master diff how many revives/potions you used for him. I used 1 40% team revive.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I didn't use any. I have to sit down for Exploration sometime, but I didn't have too much issue with him. I always try to get to the Boss with as much Health as possible on all Champs, and with him, you need to try and get him down the first time. If not, it's more difficult.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Pretty sure you’re referring to Uncollected difficulty. Haven’t heard of anyone struggling with master. Zero items used to answer your question, in uncollected.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure you’re referring to Uncollected difficulty. Haven’t heard of anyone struggling with master. Zero items used to answer your question, in uncollected.

That is completely subjective based on the account.
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    I had no issues with Master Heimdall. The only issue I’ve had has been with the Symboid and since I know the Ronan solution for him, he wasn’t hard either.
    Raganator wrote: »

I have 2 rank 5... 4*s but ok.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    I didnt have to use any just used a champ boost but probably didnt need that as long as u can ge dv to use his sp1 it qas a wrap
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★

That's exactly the point. You are speaking about your account, but also saying that you were sure they must be referring to Uncollected because nobody is complaining about Master mode. People will lesser rosters than yourself may struggle with Master mode. I have two rank 5 5*...it was all cake for me...but ok.

That's exactly the point. You are speaking about your account, but also saying that you were sure they must be referring to Uncollected because nobody is complaining about Master mode. People will lesser rosters than yourself may struggle with Master mode. I have two rank 5 5*...it was all cake for me...but ok.

Guess I’m too OP with my monstrous 2 rank 5 4*s (neither of which I used for uncollected Heimdall). Sorry for the confusion original poster. I too am curious to hear the struggles from master and would love to hear the rosters..
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    He’s only a problem if your doing it with low champs because you take a decent amount of block damage at the start after that it’s easy
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Use AA if you have him.....done
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    No revives, died two times per run. Mostly because my device catches fire 1m into the fight and the lags kick in. I got the Uncollected down with a single 20% revive, again because of the heating issue.

I have Spark 5-50, Hela 3-45, GR 5-50 dupe, Gulk 5-50 and Blade 4-40 dupe. Rest is 4-40 and less good.
  • randamusrandamus Posts: 17
    Use Doctor Voodoo if you have him. When the first fight starts, do not attack. Wait for Heimdall to launch his SP2. He should start building up all his buffs afterwards. Hit Voodoo's SP1 and envenom the buffs into poison. Keep spamming Voodoo's SP1 to add more poison debuffs. Avoid getting hit, block the specials, and he'll KO in no time. It's important to not die because every buff he has at the end of the fight gets converted into power gain for every subsequent fight. If that is the case, use awakened Gwenpool. That will prevent you from getting ko'ed from his SP3.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I ended up using Hawkeye. Let him combo on me, held block a few more hits, and 5-hit into Sp1 to bring him under 2 bars and then baiting Sp1 all fight.

He’s scary at first (and if you can’t kill him first try he does get worse) but he’s overall not the worst objective boss ever conceived… nameless guillotine!
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I used 3 star night crawler. Works like a charm
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Hood is really best for him...duped hood even better my 5* duped hood at r3 kicked his butt like no tomorrow lol
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He is quite easy. Bait the L2, block it, then bait L1. Repeat. You can beat him with many different champs.