Options

Update to PHC

Why aren't the new champs added to the PHC as 2 stars when they are added as 3/4/5 stars respectively? Yeah 2 stars don't have much use in the game after a certain point, but pulling the same maxed out 2 stars time after time after time serves no point other than double 3 star shards.

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I suppose the fact that 3/4/5* shards are more difficult to obtain than PHC shards, and they don't want you pulling crazy new 4* champs so quickly. Also the slow 3* shard obtaining thing is part of the whole game's slow progression system. No newbies walking around with 4* Corvus.
  • Options
    That’s a horrible idea. There’s no point in adding more. It’s actually better and more beneficial to help get more champions to max dig ability and that doubles the 3 star shards you get
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I suppose the fact that 3/4/5* shards are more difficult to obtain than PHC shards, and they don't want you pulling crazy new 4* champs so quickly. Also the slow 3* shard obtaining thing is part of the whole game's slow progression system. No newbies walking around with 4* Corvus.

This doesnt make sense champions are added into PHCs as 3 and 4 stars at the same time they are added to 3/4/5* crystal. And there will be newbies with a 4* Corvus because of beginner and intermediate bracket in arena
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I disagree with this idea, the drop rates are quit disastrous as it is, we don't need more 2* champs, better to dupe the ones you already have.