**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BlAck_icEBlAck_icE Posts: 4
    Its down again. Telling me its my connection when Im receiving facebook alerts at the same time. Lmao. Come on Kabam.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Guys, stop asking for compensation. This is the game now.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    when will you merge thread before fix dow?
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I love how they make millions of dollars everyday, but can't upgrade the servers. I have not ever played a game that went down this much. This is literally pathetic.
  • XzaineXzaine Posts: 10
    Yup. How are we suppose to hit milestones or grind if keep getting disconnected I’ve already missed several possible champions from overheating issues. Getting annoyed with this. Is there even any compensation for the 19.0 issues coming?
  • saptarshisaptarshi Posts: 5
    Perhaps the only game that is degrading over time! What do you guys do with the salary? buy stupid ingame deals? Take a challenge and try run the game glitch free for a month! duh
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Valkyrie
    Oh wait.. I might get banned for this lol
  • TrolololTrololol Posts: 5
    We need compensation Kabam I just used a **** 100units in energy and used it now it is wasted WTFFF
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Are you guys at Kabam actually going to do something about these server issues? I mean they have been going on forever now, it’s getting very old and frustrating. Need to sort out a permanent fix, It’s getting worse by the month. You guys can’t possibly think it’s ok to continue running a game that goes down so often and just let it continue as if it’s just part of the game. Certainly feels like you have no desire to sort it out. Just one band-aid fix after the other. It’s unacceptable.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    This is annoying cuz j make my final arena run to hit 6.1 million before work. And usually take down the mini in Aq now I can’t do that. I haven’t cared when the game goes down. But it’s really beginning to get annoying
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Summer 2018 will be one for the record books! Back to back to back to back clusterfarts. Now would be a fantastic time to take a break from the game. Theres still a little bit of summer left to actually enjoy.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited August 2018
    How are we to trust their decisions on war rating drop. It could possibly be to level the playing field with this being just an excuse. If your not doing anything shady then there’s no reason to not be open and admit why an alliance got point deducted. Why not tell the leader of the alliance who, what, when and where things occurred within their alliance
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    still down this taking the mickey now Kabam need to compensation now
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    ericolor wrote: »
    They don’t have enough time to merge thread...

They can't take the time to do that, but they quickly delete a thread joking about a guy's wife going down just a minute ago... They pick and choose.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    8:07am. Game has been down for hours. Anyone care? Anyone working on it? I've lost count how many times that is this week. Just know it's the backside of an aq round and of an aw placement that none of us can get to. Kabam, are you still feeling that this is appropriate? And, that we should just be told you appreciate our patience? I don't have any patience left. I suppose it's a good thing it happened 16 hours after your $100 offer yesterday. Time enough to pull all that in and count it before things went down and left everyone stranded for hours. 🙄
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Time to add the new category of “Unplanned And Yet Not Unexpected Maintenance.”

Just seed the UC arena crystals full of 5* Punishers when it comes back up and all is forgiven...

Dr. Zola
  • Just got going and doing well and now it's down? And by the looks of the forum...this reoccurring issue...ugh
  • StonedmanStonedman Posts: 2
    Totally unacceptable

• 1mad11mad1 Posts: 5
    Actually of the three accounts. One is for me and 2 for my kids.All of us in the same Alliance.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Hours?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Duped my 5 star Groot and got Hyperion..... But oh well I'm close to another and I'll get 3 more when I 100% LOL
  • NREBNREB Posts: 1
    Come on boys and girls.. This really is getting stupid. Every. Single. Day. Zzzzzzzzzzzz
  • It's because Kabam only hires morons for this. They have no problem throwing **** offers at you but God forbid that game stability and optimization should be their first priority. Like I said, MORONS!!!
  • HaMMilHaMMil Posts: 7
    whats happen kabam? 1 hour down!!
  • Yeah same here I think that the game is down
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    BTW...the game going down is not a bug - it is a new feature they added into the new release
  • GroundXIIGroundXII Posts: 0
    Hey kabam

R u having a problem with the connection? Please update if u hv.. Don't let us hanging.. b5th3e1ancru.png
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    down again. the game has no stability - every day we face the game down. it might minutes or sometimes hours.
    It looks like the game is too big, maybe that is the reason.
    there is a communication session in the game, which should be used by Kabam to keep us informed. However, unless you check forums, you will not understand what is happening to the game. shame on you, Kabam!
  • Harold1980Harold1980 Posts: 20
    lto9bm4kd82l.jpeg
  • Game not opening for me.. any maintenance?
This discussion has been closed.