**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    edited August 2018

Expect the game to be up at least 98% of the time which you have failed miserably the past week or even month. Instead of adding these new features, champs, quests, etc...how about you spend that time looking into the issue.
  • AlceurAlceur Posts: 2
    isso sim é um bloqueio perfeito
  • I just purchased peter Parker wallet so I can buy the limited time(1hr) 3* crystal so I could finish the milestone advancement. Now bY the time game is up and running the offer will be gone
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I'd still go for the basic.
  • Alpha_IndiaAlpha_India Posts: 10
    The game is still down. I think this time is the global fire issue, possibly fired up all the servers!
  • Roomey1991Roomey1991 Posts: 8
    Same for me just reached 1.3 mill in bpcw arena trying to dupe him, but I've had connection problems for past 45 min - 1 hour guess I'm not going to dupe him now lol. Kabam are a absolute joke funny how my connection is fine on every other app or game apart from this!
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    This is becoming an issue that needs to be corrected. I may just move over to Strike Force, at least they aren’t having these problems all the time.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    You know there's 30 other threads on that right??? Why not join the fun???
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    30 minute AQ timers plz.
  • I have a good luck I pulled up ghost rider from my first 5* hero crystal (not from any featured hero crystal)
  • Creo ya es la sexta vez que pasa el lunes fueron como 5 veces que entró en mantenimiento y ahora otra vez
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    This month in conjunction with the previous month has been worst even than a 12.0 update. Last month we had outages and iPhone overheating and crashing issues affecting the whole alliance because the iPhone users weren't able to perform to standard. Note this month has been terrible for Android users. Battery is draining quickly resulting in charging phone atleast 3 times a day(I'm experiencing it in sure others are too). Game lags most of the time and these sudden outages affects the aw and aq which spoils a good day in war and quest. Leads to a downfall in motivation to play and as a result frustration etc. Kabam have been trying long to address this but it's getting worst and they failed to address it completely. I like this game alot been playing this since 1 and a half year but now slowly these things are making me feel to quit. Make this game enjoyable again please!
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    30 minute timer please. We loose so much time with these server issues. Players have certain times of day they can play (not everyone is still in school with loads of free time) and these server issues cause us to miss those times of day.
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    We really deserve some compensation at this point. This has cost many of us attack bonuses, potions, time, and money. Some 5* shards (not some tiny 1000 either), some alliance potions, and IF YOU WOULD GIVE ALL OF US 1 * LEVEL RANK DOWN TICKET FOR EACH TIER, WE WOULD ALL BE SO HAPPY, WE WOULD LOOK PAST THIS.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm surprised we haven't had any merged threads yet... Must not be any mods online currently... Hurry up and get in the office @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra or we will have a cluttered forums issue.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Hey, it says emergency maintenance now
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    Game is down again this week its 3rd time, please fix this asap, missing my arena.. i want that meme tier Black Panther duped..

Any Compensations Kabam??? No updates on Compensation for that long streak of Overheating and Crashing!!!!

Please update......
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    30 minute AQ timers plz.

Kabams stance on 30 minute timers is that they are a bigger burden on the player base than 60 minute timers.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    At this point you’re messing with investments. Yes people invest time and money into your product. We never received anything for the 1st IPhone over heating, then came another, then came a serious of maintenance and downtown. Now everybody has connection issues. I remember a time when Kabam issued compensation promptly. At this time I don’t know what, is any, compensation would satisfy the steady growing number of players who are completely fed up. At least give us a mini compensation package to make us feel like you care. Most of us are adults with FIXED schedules. I can’t emphasize this enough.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I think those defending this policy from Kabam would feel much differently when it happens to their group and they are affected. Much like everything else i've seen lately, it takes something actually affecting someone in the game for them to admit it's wrong or needs changed. The most recent UMCOC podcast had a great segment talking about this exact topic and calling for Kabam to take another look at it, and I think at least someone at Kabam listens to it, so maybe we can hope for some breakthrough there. But not knowing who the player or players cheating are, not seeing a ban on their account necessarily, and getting no response from the player banned themselves is unacceptable and a terrible policy that protects no one and hurts everyone.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I see....
    I hope them to do their right jobs.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Hey, it says emergency maintenance now

I think they should stop calling it "emergency" and start calling it "regular daily maintenance"
    We really deserve some compensation at this point. This has cost many of us attack bonuses, potions, time, and money. Some 5* shards (not some tiny 1000 either), some alliance potions, and IF YOU WOULD GIVE ALL OF US 1 * LEVEL RANK DOWN TICKET FOR EACH TIER, WE WOULD ALL BE SO HAPPY, WE WOULD LOOK PAST THIS.

When did you start speaking for me? I do not remember saying I would by happy. Maybe you should start by saying you would be happy, and see who joins you in your quest for comensation.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Lol do the maths - 98% up time would still mean the game would be down for half an hour per day, every day.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Mfalls wrote: »
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    30 minute AQ timers plz.

Kabams stance on 30 minute timers is that they are a bigger burden on the player base than 60 minute timers.

yes, I'm aware of the joke.

#30MinTimersForAQ_KabamPlz
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Funny thing is the mods are around right now. They've already deleted threads in the past 10 minutes. Yet they won't comment on the current outage or take the time to merge the numerous threads on it. They've even sent warnings to people about whatever violation. Shocking, someone is upset because the company can't provide a quality experience in any sort of consistent basis. Can't imagine why someone would get upset and make a heated post in regards. So they will take the time to send warnings and delete threads. But they won't take the time to merge threads and post about the issue. The mods are just as f'd up as the game is.
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Lol do the maths - 98% up time would still mean the game would be down for half an hour per day, every day.

correct and that is an improvement
  • r40734r40734 Posts: 2
    HaMMil wrote: »
    You need to repeat the arena at least... 5 times in 3 days
    Whats that? Candy Crush servers?

I don't remember Candy Crush ever crashing on me
This discussion has been closed.