**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    It’s been down over an hour bro
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Mfalls wrote: »
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    30 minute AQ timers plz.

Kabams stance on 30 minute timers is that they are a bigger burden on the player base than 60 minute timers.

Yeah, I remember when they issued that statement too. The audacity...SMH.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The tariffs, it must be the tariffs!
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    According to everything that moderators say the content team is different than the technical team and they don’t cross over to help with issues. Therefore new content has nothing to do with technical issues.
  • We need to do something about this. Its time
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    And kabam don’ t say a word about this I guess...
  • Murderbr23Murderbr23 Posts: 38
    S.O.P now a days for kabam
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Ah, a moderator is closing game down threads, hopefully it's been reported to the game team so they can fix it...
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yeah.. Was boosted up for act 5 stuff.. Too bad
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Couldnt imagine kabam having connection issues ya’ll get ready for excuses and zero compensation for the crazy amount of down times and glitches and bugs, we may get a gold crystal and 2 star crystals but thats if kabam feels generous
  • DukeGekkoDukeGekko Posts: 8
    The game is down almsot eveyday now. Invest some of the money into servers. Not gonna spend a dime until this is fixed
  • Kaiser_RenKaiser_Ren Posts: 20
    This still hasn't been addressed by a single member of staff? I get that people have to be on the point of pulling their hair out because of how often problems are popping up with no obvious solution in sight but the first part of being transparent is saying there is an issue when there is an issue. And I do not mean the usual "We've reported it to other staff and we'll report back with any information" when we don't get any information other than "The game is live again"

We should get a proper. Yes. The game is down post on the forums. As soon as it's realized. I do not care about compensation personally I just want to be able to enjoy and play the game. Plus this is an unpopular opinion but I would prefer energy refills and arena stamina refresh over just shards and rank up material anyways.
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    Honestly it would be nice if a moderator could give us an update on the subject of compensation , @Kabam Miike adressed it in the first week of the overheating issue arising but nothing since then.
  • down again arenas need to be extended and summoner advancement we'll miss out on rewards cause its been down so much
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    Another day, another Doug/game down again.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Mfalls wrote: »
    30 minute AQ timers plz.

Kabams stance on 30 minute timers is that they are a bigger burden on the player base than 60 minute timers.

Given time, people would adjust to 30 minutes being the norm to where it wouldn't be a burden, wouldn't create that sense of urgency to log on more and make more use of the time.

Maybe 30 minutes should be the norm until kabam can show they can keep the game running for a week solid without the servers going down. If the game can go through a week without an outage the timers can return to an hour. It goes down, it goes back to 30.

Or maybe it starts at 60, and every time there's an outage the timer gets reduced by 10 minutes until it hits 30 minutes. Every week they are outage free they add ten minutes back on until it reaches an hour.
  • Jim5Jim5 Posts: 11
    Even now 45 mins later the game is still down
    At least Kabam found a way to make wars more difficult
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I wish Kabam count sync outages between the game and the forums..
    I would becomr much more productive if I eliminated all the time I had to check if the game was ou or just me...
    since Kabam never gives any meaningful information related to outages I think it would be an upgrade
  • Ggeorg10Ggeorg10 Posts: 46
    Merge here wrong topic!!
    We talk about revealing players that violating TOS.
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    It’s beyond a joke. Take the entire game down for a week and sort it out. Couldn’t care less about crappy compensation, just get a working, stable game.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    @Pissdoffgamer that would mean less cash grabbing so that defientely wont happen
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    As much as I know you (the mods) need to say ‘we know it’s frustrating blah blah blah’ can you please stop? It comes off as disingenuous.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Honestly it would be nice if a moderator could give us an update on the subject of compensation , @Kabam Miike adressed it in the first week of the overheating issue arising but nothing since then.

They're too busy deleting posts and threads and sending warnings to the angry posters. Priorities 🙄
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Kabam is a big Peace s... .

This game is a piece of ****!

So stop playing it
  • Such a joke
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    I have been warned by them so they are seeing this. Just no one replies to address
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    Need to get Egan back up ... slimer took him down... but with the power of Gozer the Gozerian can help to bring back the multiverse!!!
    I can’t believe someone tagged that as abuse, it was a light hearted joke (sort of like Carnage)
  • They'll remove posts that call them out, but fix the problem!?!?....... that's not priority
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Plantesan wrote: »
    As much as I know you (the mods) need to say ‘we know it’s frustrating blah blah blah’ can you please stop? It comes off as disingenuous.

I agree. At least tell us we're pretty. Lol
This discussion has been closed.