**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam make a mcoc forums app??

Ive been using mcoc forums on the google app and for some reason its hela slow so i was wondering maybe it would be faster in an app?

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Google app? Chrome?

I use it on iOS Safari, not slow at all honestly.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Hell no, they can't even keep their game up and running. Ha a forum app. How about we just let them focus on emergency maintenance.
  • TransTrans Posts: 12
    It would be nice! and also incluie their knowledge base articles and server/bug update status!
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I would like to see that
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    no way we have enough crashes at it is another app to load up the server is not a good idea
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I would expect server crashes daily
  • Hey all, we don't host our own forums, so this would have no effect on Server Stability. Nobody really hosts their own forums anymore.

OP, I like the Idea, but at this time, that would be way out of our scope of possibility. Perhaps in the future we'd be able to do something like that, and include some of @Trans' ideas as well!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hey all, we don't host our own forums, so this would have no effect on Server Stability. Nobody really hosts their own forums anymore.

OP, I like the Idea, but at this time, that would be way out of our scope of possibility. Perhaps in the future we'd be able to do something like that, and include some of @Trans' ideas as well!

It would be a great way to send notifications out when the servers are up/down, also when Arenas start, when catalyst arenas start, when event quests/challenges begin and things like that.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Just maybe you shouldn't host your own game, the forum seems more stable.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just maybe you shouldn't host your own game, the forum seems more stable.

That’s....not quite how it works....
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hey all, we don't host our own forums, so this would have no effect on Server Stability. Nobody really hosts their own forums anymore.

It would be a great way to send notifications out when the servers are up/down, also when Arenas start, when catalyst arenas start, when event quests/challenges begin and things like that.

I would download a trucos app