**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else get this?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    This compensation was well worth fighting that cracked-out meth-head 6* Domino dealing massive amounts of unavoidable damage just because I pressed the "FIGHT" button.
  • Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    edited August 2018
    Kabam Miike needs a day off. He's been working for 3 straight years without a break or a day off, and he has to put up with a throng of MCOC players that do nothing but whine. I feel bad for the guy. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I got them and was very happy with the compensation.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    1 month i don't play and i miss the compensation lol
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Hey All,

This was only for Summoners that were blocked from 100%ing the Assassin Assignments at the beginning of the Month. There was an issue during the first 1.5 days that caused the event not to reset, meaning that players that had previously played them, were not able to play it again. They were not able to complete the Assignments, and therefor were given this to make up for the rewards they could not have received.

If you didn't run into this issue, you won't be receiving this message.

A piece of advice to take back to the team....never EVER make another crystal that looks the same as a 5* AG crystal. :D
    Raganator wrote: »
    Hey All,

This was only for Summoners that were blocked from 100%ing the Assassin Assignments at the beginning of the Month. There was an issue during the first 1.5 days that caused the event not to reset, meaning that players that had previously played them, were not able to play it again. They were not able to complete the Assignments, and therefor were given this to make up for the rewards they could not have received.

If you didn't run into this issue, you won't be receiving this message.

A piece of advice to take back to the team....never EVER make another crystal that looks the same as a 5* AG crystal. :D

Lmao agreed I flipped out then saw it was an X-Force crystal 😂😂😂