**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good is a duped sentry

I just duped my 4* sentry and am wondering if he his useful, he has been siting at rank 1/10, his he worth taking to 4/40? My other science champs are unduped hulk and spider gwen, hulk needs to be duped to be useful. Your thoughts will really be appreciated.

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Sentry isn't all that great. I'd invest in hulk instead as he's better than sentry, even when upduped
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    He's not horrible but not great either. He also sort of needs a high sig level to be useful. He takes a few fights to build up so he's better at EQ than war. Once you get 3+ reality warps built up he can do decent damage but still not what I'd call a top tier champ. He's a lot of fun to use though, I've always liked fighting with him.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Like other people said u need a high level signature to be good but this guy is awesome so enjoy playin it ! He’s better on quest with this reality wrap mechanic.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    He’s ok..... not as trash as people say he is. Check out idelest’s youtube
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    Thanks so much guys, I really love how this forum works. I think I'll take him to 4/40. I appreciate you all that commented with your suggestions.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Bad
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    Bad

But he his amazing tier.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Bad

But he his amazing tier.

Keep taking seatin’s advice..
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He is demi god tier. Kabam buff him.

https://youtu.be/EIQoVRswoOA
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Bad

But he his amazing tier.

Keep taking seatin’s advice..

There is not only Seatin who's sayin it, I said it too, the guy who play a 6* Sentry only