**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want to sync my Google Play Games account to my Kabam account

I started playing MCoC on my Android device and I used my Google Play games account to login. Recently, I started using an iPad and want to play MCoC on that iOS device. What I don't want to do is start over in accumulating champions, levels, items, and whatnot.

I've created a Kabam account/ID and thought I would be able to sync the two together, but that is not an option. When I go to "Login Options" on my Android, I can log in with either the Google account or the Kabam ID, it does NOT connect the two accounts. On the iPad, I can only use the Kabam ID (obviously).

Please let me know how I can connect the two accounts so that I don't have to start over. Thanks!

Comments

• NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    If it's through Google play than u have to download it through Google play on ur iPad, idk if thats possible but it's possible to sync a Gmail to an iPhone so maybe
  • Hey nneurall!

From what you said you've done so far, it seems as though you're almost there. It's entirely possible to transfer your game data between Android and iOS, so a great starting point would be to visit our help center page dedicated to this here.

This will give you the last steps you need to make sure you can fully move across from Android to iPad.

We hope this helps!
  • I started playing MCoC on my Android device and I used my Google Play games account to login. Recently, I started using an iPad and want to play MCoC on that iOS device. What I don't want to do is start over in accumulating champions, levels, items, and whatnot.

I've created a Kabam account/ID and thought I would be able to sync the two together, but that is not an option. When I go to "Login Options" on my Android, I can log in with either the Google account or the Kabam ID, it does NOT connect the two accounts. On the iPad, I can only use the Kabam ID (obviously).

Please let me know how I can connect the two accounts so that I don't have to start over. Thanks!
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Bro went and necro'd a 5 year old thread, hot damn
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian

Bro went and necro'd a 5 year old thread, hot damn

@lucky393941u didn’t just revive an old thread. It was an EXACT copy-n-paste of original post, nothing extra.

For those needing this info, support links above from years ago are no longer valid (support domain changed since then).

Couple current places to get info..
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052392972-Move-Game-Progress-Between-Devices

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011164011-Account-Support