**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first 6 star champ

I'm sooo close to getting my first 6 star but I'd like to get some insights first. Should I go for the current basic, the next month's basic, or the next month's featured?

My first 6 star champ 94 votes

Current basic
21%
CapWW2TendersquadNick_Caine_32GAM3RGUYAnonymous346Super_Mitch_83JCPer14SgtAnime1SpiderCoolsThecrusher_9756JyotishkaCupidDankestChefStrikerrx8TinoMiaMasquerade1981Avengers320doctorbThiartcDanasjon 20 votes
Next month basic
73%
DJRipsterdkatrylThe_OneTimone147Hulk_77ZoddymamKDoggg2017Manup456SpeedbumpGruftycruel_horizonVivek_786GNASTYBapoiDarkrider05igotgame1075JohnyzerobuttersGreifmaster911Nojokejaym 69 votes
Next month featured
5%
NikoBravoEthans8279Animatronics_to3Ebbi23987Adarshmahadev 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Next month basic
    Next month's basic will have Domino, IMIW, CAIW, Corvis, Proxima Midnight, and Sabertooth.
  • Options
    Next month basic
    Im waiting till September some nice champs coming. Will i get one? Probably not but still will try
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Next month basic
    If the next featured pool has really good 6 new (non featureds im talking, the featureds are gonna be good) champs, then maybe it’s worth it, if not that basic will get you good champs faster
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Next month basic
    I got IF on my 1st 6*. :(

I have enough for a 2nd, so will wait for new champs added to basic.

Hopefully i dont just dupe IF...
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Next month basic
    So many better champs will be added next month. It would be better to wait for it
  • Options
    mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    edited August 2018
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I got IF on my 1st 6*. :(

I have enough for a 2nd, so will wait for new champs added to basic.

Hopefully i dont just dupe IF...

Well, if worst comes and you don’t get any of the good champs, then, I think you should actually hope you’ll dup iron fist and make him a lot better, instead of getting some other trash champ that even awakening will not help...
    Oh, I have 6* iron fist as well... 😂