Options

Who to rank 5? 1st R5 5*.

Yet to beat LOL.
Half way exploring Act 5.4 (3 chapters left). So will get the generic awaken gem.

Who to rank 5? 1st R5 5*. 66 votes

Awaken Magik
21% 14 votes
Awaken Star Lord
19% 13 votes
Un-awaken Blade
30% 20 votes
Un-awaken iceman
3% 2 votes
Un-awaken Archangel
3% 2 votes
To be awaken - Dr Voodoo
3% 2 votes
Awaken Winter Soldier
1% 1 vote
6* Un-awaken Yondu
12% 8 votes
Wait for better choice - 5* Stark / 6* Domino (who knows, i may get them next month)
6% 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    acp wrote: »
    Yondu is dope. Just dope. Balance of offence and utility. Just dope.

Agree. End match very fast, provided opponent can be bleed.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Love me some Yondu. Great on offense. Great on defense. Probably best heal blocker in the game. But I would say Blade. Eventually you will awaken him. And he’s still great even without it.
  • Options
    Love me some Yondu. Great on offense. Great on defense. Probably best heal blocker in the game. But I would say Blade. Eventually you will awaken him. And he’s still great even without it.

Will definitely awake Blade with the AG after exploring Act 5, probably Aug/Sept.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I say, wait until your next 6*, as they may provide you more use and longevity in the game.
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    That's a tough fight between Blade and Yondu since he's a 6* but mostly because even at R1 that 6* will be in your top 4, especially if they aren't all awakened.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @OneManArmy couldn't agree with you more. I have a maxed 4 star blade with a signature of around 70. He's a good champ on his own but he's really nothing special without those synergies. I do not have Ghost Rider or Stark Spidey so he's really not nearly as useful. Without danger sense and/or that extra damage boost, he's just not as God tier.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Iceman and Yondu are so good right out of the box, no synergies required.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Now I have harder choices.... i pulled a 5* medusa about 2 weeks ago and i have a cosmic awakening stone for her....

So i filtered down my options:

Complete ACT 5, Awaken and R5 Blade for LOL,and get the 4 T2A. Then only R5 Medusa
    R4 Medusa - and wait for 1.5 months to collect T2A to R5 her. But i may not be able to do LOL with her (feeling Blade with danger sense will be better, unit wise)