**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To All Those Confused On "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies"

124»

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    AprilMoon7 wrote: »
    This is really not that hard to understand. Just yesterday I read the announcement thread to see which champs I'm still missing (just Wasp) and I was genuinely surprised at some of the questions people were asking the mods. Gates are not a new concept. You need a specific champ to travel down a path. 5 quests will be released every week, each requiring one of the 5 champs on the list. You can still do quests later if you do not have some of the champs yet. Said champs are now readily available in Quickmatch til Sept 5th. How is this not clear????

No one said it wasn't easy to understand, but I realize that there is always confusion after posts regarding new events which is why I created a thread to show the timeline of the event. Another reason I posted this one, was because the announcement thread was not stickied so it was much harder to find the information you needed on this event.
  • Options
    Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Just got the IMIW so im good. Took another 25 crystals. As far as the 5 star, I have Stark Spidey so it be nice to dup him but honestly, he is almost perfect not duped. Id be happy with IMIW.

I didnt know kabam stated the drop rates were equal for all champs. That being known, no one should be complaining (I cant believe I am saying that) about kabam being unfair with this event. Dont have the champs, do some quick matches. Throw all those 1 and 2 star champs in it and get the roster needed.

I didnt know people were complaining about it that much. This is one of the easiest events weve had.
  • Options
    BPanther888BPanther888 Posts: 14
    i have completed 3 weeks in gwenpool goes to movies.,even the epic mode is also a bit easy.... is the next week also easy like this or going to be harder with any buffs?
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    i have completed 3 weeks in gwenpool goes to movies.,even the epic mode is also a bit easy.... is the next week also easy like this or going to be harder with any buffs?

Kabam has said it will be just as easy. The only thing that will make it more difficult is that the bosses may be a character that is a bit harder to fight, but they will still have the same attack and health.
  • Options
    I don’t know what you people are smoking... I’ve done 40+ quick matches now and have yet to pull a single wasp. If they’re going to make it a requirement the drop rates should reflect it. Just another Kabaam bendover.

Rt
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    People have been doing anywhere between 20 and upwards of 500 or so I think I read even.

Myself have had to put in between 20 and 50 between multiple accounts.

The drop is equal for all champs. It's bad luck, sure, but nothing other than that.