Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Summoner Appreciation Week Map 4 Costs

Mr_Dubstep88Mr_Dubstep88 Posts: 7
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I Think Its A Bit Of A Joke For All The People That Explored Map 4 When The Cost Was 3 Energy Are We Going Too Get Any Form Of Compensation/ Payback For All The Energy We Used?? :(:(

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    No cause they've done this before last year when they did the summoner appreciation week.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think we would have been better off if they had "Summoned" appreciation week... For sure would have been better with magic involved.
  • Options
    Mr_Dubstep88Mr_Dubstep88 Posts: 7
    Auto Correct Stop Trolling Lol
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Lol sorry I had to. But in answer to your question I would not expect anything. This appreciation seems to be geared towards players at much lower levels. It does jack squat for those of us at higher levels.
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★
    It's still a lot of energy to go through for the week. I would need spend 2640 units to get through where I'm at now, without any of the gifts or energy refills they offer.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    ACT 4
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    I’m good if they want to reimburse me for the net energy costs I spent over the reduced costs. Otherwise, the concept is stuck in 2016.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

Lol sorry I had to. But in answer to your question I would not expect anything. This appreciation seems to be geared towards players at much lower levels. It does jack squat for those of us at higher levels.

Exactly my dude I just love how those 1k 5* shards are gonna give me a 5* SheHulk. And those arena boosts will help me get a 4* Jane Foster from arena since she's a god tier champ (sarcasm) They aren't helping endgame or NEAR end players in any way possible
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Why would u think u should get reimbursed for doing act 4 previously? Thats like buying a premium crystal and the next week they give u a phc. Should u get the units back u spent? Nobody forced u to do act 4 when u did it. U chose to for better rewards. That was your choice and nobody else's.