**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Revamping old characters - thoughts on Hulk (Classic)

I saw a post about revamping some of the old champions - what are the community’s thoughts?

Suggestions:

Hulk (Classic) - I think he should have the Star-Lord signature ability since it fits his character (the more he hits, the greater impact it has on characters).

Collosus - He’s made of organic steel, so I’m thinking each one of his Special Attacks should have 100% stun, that would go a long way towards enhancing his character.

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Too many to list could use some updates
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Ultra God Tier Hulk
    hmmm not a bad idea
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hulk is already great with dupe....
  • Options
    SuedeSuede Posts: 18
    Agree on the buff. Hulk should be a god tier. Because he’s Hulk.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Exactly - one could argue that Hulk is the strongest Marvel Character (excluding cosmic characters like The One Above All). Thus, Hulk should be God Tier.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hulk was already buffed once and has some insane damage potential. I’d back the collossus idea though, 100% is always nice.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Colossus already got a buff, he now has true strike and good synergy with others except himself..... Oh wait my bad. That's Heim-dull.... Nvm.
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited August 2018
    A duped hulk is low Demi god tier. So better than all those in the amazing, good, okay and meh tiers, so they all need buffing first
  • Options
    Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I'd like Hawkeye to either get a Buff or 2 or make a new Hawkeye. A black widow with shock and Stun would be good too.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I’d like them to change Hawkeye on one point only, namely his second special.
    He shoots an arrow, it explodes, it does bleed damage. Change that incinerate damage and it makes more sense with the explosion, and it makes that second special viable against more opponents.
    No drain on it, just change the damage type.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Hulk already got revamped.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Maybe Cap IW and IM IW? I feel like, despite their high placement on the tier list, demigod doesn't do them justice.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Fixing this character or that character isn’t going to fix the game. The game’s design is flawed the only characters that matter are the newly designed ones.

A 1971 Ferrari is still a very nice car but a 2018 Ferrari is better. Ferrari isn’t going back to update the 1971 model they want you to buy the newest one. Kabam thinks like this. So if you can spend 600-700 dollars per week you to can have all the nice new champs.

So what up end up with is something similar to GMs business model of planned obsolescence or in other words a bunch of useless champs in your roster.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    I have a r4 Hulk at around sig 80. He absolutely wrecks. Hes just fine how he is.