Options

Is there no Stark Enhanced gate crystal ?

Hey everyone,

I just found out that you could get gate crystals from the store for 150 units a piece. I reckon you can get pretty much the same champions that are available in the cinematic crystals, but a selected few seem to be missing... Hence, my questions are the following :

Will the missing crystals be introduced later in the Gwenpool event or not at all ?

Are these crystals even worth the 150 units ?

Thank you very much in advance lads !

Comments

• Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    No lol that's silly he's a God. In the spirit of all champs being created equally, you have no chance of getting him unless it's from a regular crystal or the cinematic crystal. You can get a 2* tho.
  • Options
    MΑTRIXMΑTRIX Posts: 13
    Stark Enhanced Gate Crystal will be added when Act 4 of Gwenpool goes to the Movies is unlocked
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I'm pretty sure they change each week for the champs needed that week do his crystal will appear on Wednesday
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    DONT BUY THOSE CRYSTALS
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    "During each week, the Featured Crystals of the Champions needed that week will also be available in the Store page."
  • Options
    IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    MΑTRIX wrote: »
    Stark Enhanced Gate Crystal will be added when Act 4 of Gwenpool goes to the Movies is unlocked

Thank you very much mate ! I thought so, I just wasn’t sure... I hope you’re right 😉
  • Options
    IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    DONT BUY THOSE CRYSTALS

Are they really that bad ? I bet you got kabamed ^^
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★
    IronMax753 wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    DONT BUY THOSE CRYSTALS

Are they really that bad ? I bet you got kabamed ^^
    Ther is so bad to buy
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    dont waste units on crystals save them on offers and masteries
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    there are just premium crystals with other color, gamble if you want, but you know the odds