Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Alliance recruiting (€APTN) is recruiting

We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (543) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

We only ask that you participate in AQ with minimal donations, SA , & War. & that you have GroupMe app for better AQ & War communication.

That’s it. It’s that simple.

So Come Join Us , Have fun , & Grow. 👍🏻 Hit us up in the game (€APTN) look for me in the game.

Comments

• Options
    rnozzrnozz Posts: 1
    sounds good to me, I'll reach you before new week started.
  • Options
    A_RizzeLA_RizzeL Posts: 16
    You can also contact me on line if interested in joining this ally. Line ID is arizzel
  • Options
    Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    Sonnyt4jr wrote: »
    We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

We only ask that you participate in AQ with minimal donations, SA , & War. & that you have GroupMe app for better AQ & War communication.

So Come Join Us , Have fun , & Grow. 👍🏻 Hit us up in the game (€APTN) look for me in the game.

• Options

We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

• Options

• Options
    Jbz_j_k_96Jbz_j_k_96 Posts: 18
    Can i join????
    owdktv724h46.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    D12D12 Posts: 41
    May I join in game name D12-BmE
  • Options
    A_RizzeLA_RizzeL Posts: 16
    D12 you’re not quite strong enough for the entry level we are looking at.
  • Options
    Sonnyt4jr - We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

• Options
    Sonnyt4jr here - We have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

Search me in game & add me as a froend or Apply to the alliance, we will consider the application as it comes

• Options
    Sonnyt4jr here - We are a 9.5Mil Gold Alliance & have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

Search me in game & add me as a froend or Apply to the alliance, we will consider the application as it comes, So Come Join Us.

• Options
    Sonnyt4jr here - We are a 9.5Mil Gold Alliance & have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

Search me in game & add me as a froend or Apply to the alliance, we will consider the application as it comes, So Come Join Us.

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Sonnyt4jr here - We are a 12.5Mil Gold Alliance & have a couple of spaces that have been vacated, anyone willing to join a Great Alliance, Fantastic group of guys that work together for AQ (5/4) , SA , & War. We don’t pressure members into grinding or spending. Just 3 events that benefit you & the alliance, So join us if you want the same thing or have been looking for a great alliance.

• Options
    Infernus8Infernus8 Posts: 17
    Hitmeup150kuserporkcho