**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Counters to imiw

2»

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    TaskMaster
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Seatin had a whole video on heavy countering specifically aimed at IMIW's heavy. I tried it, really works. What you do is bait out a heavy, then dodge back, and after he uses the first hit of the heavy, use your heavy. Works better with longer range and faster heavies (EX. Doc Oc, SL)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Heimdall Corvus and Proxima are the only real counters at the moment
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    duped symbiote spiderman, infinite armour breaks can take down IMIW easily.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’ve been using medusa with Sp2
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Hyperion is boss against IMIW. Battle Dr. Me for practice. Took him down with 3* hypes! 4* wrecks him. I can’t even imagine how well a 5* does.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    IF and SGwen :#
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    WiMak wrote: »
    Voodoo and hood have been very good for me. Black widow also makes easy work of him. But regardless you need to have a plan and understand his mechanics

OMG dude I never realized Hood when awakened is stun immune while Invisibility is recharging so Hood is an amazing option for IMIW !
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I rinse him with Angela honestly. Don't let him get 4 armors, at 3 back off. Then the end of the fight is easy, just need to heavy intercept or save an Sp3, and he's gone. Assassin's mastery required.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Proxima Midnight is excellent and she can parry him even with his armor ups and if you start completing the tasks for her missions, her true strike can get past the awakened ability as well.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Mr Flava Glaive
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    I’ve found Heimdall hands down to be the easiest champ to beat him with lol
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    heimdall ability wise is THE best option to deal with IMIW. his abilities counter every aspect of IMIW assuming you keep his true strike on
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist
    Taskmaster
    Step 1: Bait the Heavy and then exploit weakness with your own Heavy Attack.
    Step 2: Repeat step 1 up to five times to reduce ability accuracy by over 100%.
    Step 3: Profit.

Same Taskmaster is the perfect counter in the skill class
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    But then again, people are forgetting that OP stated ‘beside champs with true strike’

Im big fan of simbiote spiderman myself
    Land heavy several times, then sp2. Guaranteed crit.
    Karuseus wrote: »
    But then again, people are forgetting that OP stated ‘beside champs with true strike’

Im big fan of simbiote spiderman myself
    Land heavy several times, then sp2. Guaranteed crit.

Same
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Kamala Khan.

(Seriously, any champ can beat him.)
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    https://youtu.be/tg4EUQCEYGs
    Bypassing the dexterity heavy strategy
    No heavy at all in this fight against imiw..
    It’s always good to learn new skills..
    Watch this...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Corvus, Medusa & Void
    How does medusa be effective on imiw? He still gains armour when armour shattered
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    PROXIMA MIDNIGHT she can parry his blaster attacks she gets the true strike and her power ramps the whole fight. She murders him. Murders imiw. Murdered ded
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg
    You do not get Armor Shatter on him. In fact, that's the worst thing you could possibly do in a Medusa VS IMIW matchup. Its her individual Basic Armor Breaks that take away his Armor Ups individually (like the Armor Breaks on her Mediums). So attacking IMIW, you want to continually spam her medium attacks, gunning for the SP 2, but NEVER land the SP 1 or SP 3, as that will Armor Shatter & prevent any more individual Armor Breaks.

Oh ok thnx
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Heimdall Corvus and Proxima are the only real counters at the moment

Medusa. I just wrecked a IWIM on arc overload node. Bait heavy and heavy counter. He’s not hard. Beat him as a main boss with blade a few weeks back. People who struggle with this champ need to learn to google. Just like people who struggle with domino. She’s insanely easy. Probably one of the easiest champs to beat. If you know the trick.