**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinite Streak Issue - Help

So this just happened to me in the T4 basic arena. I had already reached infinite streak and was on streak #32 and used three 4* 3/30 champs and got a death match and now have to start over. Did I do something wrong? The PI was over 10k so I’m confused and annoyed.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Yes, this is a common possibility with the new landscape of 5/65's that are available in rosters.

The best way to prevent this is to use a team of 11.5k and up. 10k isn't quite good enough any longer (as evidenced by your death match). The safe number I tell most is 12.0. I'd recommend pairing a 4/40 with your 3/30's to prevent the issue from happening again.
  • Options
    dayvidleedayvidlee Posts: 13
    Same problem here, but I felt like I should still go ahead and post.

Where: T4Basic
    When: Matched 33
    I had with me a 3/30, 3/30, and 4/40 with a 10,480 PI.
    Death squad...all 5* 5/65 champs.

Glad forums like this exist. Thanks for the suggestion Aria! I have shared with my alliance.
  • Options
    WolvSDWolvSD Posts: 42
    Yes, this is a common possibility with the new landscape of 5/65's that are available in rosters.

The best way to prevent this is to use a team of 11.5k and up. 10k isn't quite good enough any longer (as evidenced by your death match). The safe number I tell most is 12.0. I'd recommend pairing a 4/40 with your 3/30's to prevent the issue from happening again.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll try that!
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I didn’t have any issues as long as I used 4/40 or 2/35 champs.
    I had one match where i put 2x 2/25 and one 3/30 and i got a deathmatch.
  • Options
    FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    i got kicked out of my streak twice already this arena using 10.5k total PI. Felt so frustrated i decided to skip the arena this time. Lol.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    I always use this combination : 4* 4/40 3/30 and 3* 4/40. Never fought a death match
  • Options
    TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    This is total bs. In 4* featured arena, i could always use r2 5* after match 15. Today, i got a death match and lost my streak. I regularly so arenas so i know when to use and when. They have messed up the matchmaking. I can understand people now have multiple 5/65 but their matchmaking should ensure we get fair matchup after infinite win streak.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    This is total bs. In 4* featured arena, i could always use r2 5* after match 15. Today, i got a death match and lost my streak. I regularly so arenas so i know when to use and when. They have messed up the matchmaking. I can understand people now have multiple 5/65 but their matchmaking should ensure we get fair matchup after infinite win streak.

I used 2x rank 1 lvl 25 and 1x rank 2 lvl 35 and did not get a deathmatch. It’s pretty easy to maintain the streak with a bit of attention.
    Their machmaking shouldn’t ensure anything, as long as the “infinite streak” is not an official thing coming from them.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    What is this streak you are talking about? Must be above my play grade.