**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down Aug. 22 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Has anyone played the game when they have had this many in a month?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    belli300 wrote: »
    It’s down was opening my rewards and connection error....

Hope you pulled someone you wanted mate guess you’ll know later

Don’t worry I didn’t open my 4 and 5* crystal I was letting my daughter open my 2-4* cinematic crystals and she pulled me back to back 4* I assumed the game went down because her luck for me was too good 😂
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Dungeons just roll over??
  • Yup it's down lol
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It's not down, it is just taking a coffee and restroom break....
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Servers down? Who here is shocked? Lmfao.

Not me. It took longer that I was expecting for it to “die”
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    r65rfmgsr8mj.jpg
    AS USUAL. PLEASE QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE WE’RE INVESTIGATING THIS OUTAGE. LMAOOOO. On wifi and i can use my connection for web browsing. Change that annoying problem connection
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Games down no doubt because everyone is trying to 100% the last week of the gwenpool quest. Kabam really should use more hamsters when they know the game is going to be extra busy

my thoughts exactly.. everyone is trying to 100%GP
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Hendross wrote: »
    a2Z8xEs.jpg

I laughed WAY too hard at this.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I feel over whelmed with appreciation, come on guys this happens way to much!!!!!
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    good! one energy refill wasted :'(
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    OF COURSE the game goes down while im in a freaking dungeon. Second day of it and already having issues. GET IT TOGETHER KABAM. You wonder why the appreciation package wasn't well received? Add this to the list of problems we have right now.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    C'mon really ? As soon as I get my 5* cinematic. Way to go Kabam.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I wake up extra early at 3am to do epic diff gp quest aaaaaand game's down
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    As usual the game has yet another outage after they add new content and give us a chance to get something good probably can't handle the strain of everything.

Its most likely not the new content as there hasn't been any new content released. It more than likely has little to do with the actual game causing the issue.
    Think of it like playing a game on the PC. If you are in the middle of a game and your internet goes out, its not the game, its the internet provider.
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    you're not aware what's causing the issues???

How is that....when everyone else that plays the game knows what the issue is?
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Typical. Game down once again. I hope in Avengers 4 the characters return, as well as the old mcoc.
  • When I'm about to get 5* cinematic crystal
    It got down the server.
  • CiscoCepedaCiscoCepeda Posts: 8
    uldxf0j8yh04.jpg
  • TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    How much is the game gonna be down for "appreciation" week?

I’m guessing about 23 hours and 59 minutes every day

• Now i'm wondering if they're going to reward those who got locked out of dungeons the full rewards for them????? @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike
  • Time to spend and add some more server capacity, maybe? After the 56533789787th time this happens after new content.
This discussion has been closed.