**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    At this point we gonna need a Quija Board to contact kabaam

x74pwmn76ef4.jpg

People using it say can we get fair compensation
    Ouija board : N E V E R
    Can we change the title to summoner DEPRECIATION week
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    edited August 2018
    i didnt get a single thing, figures. But who knows, i didnt read all of these posts. Its become as rewarding as poison ivy as toilet paper
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Summoner Depression Week
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Summoner Depression Week
    Kabam appreciation week where we suffer for their enjoyment
    Sean03 wrote: »
    Imo, between the gwepool event and this upcoming appreciation week is all the compensation we're gonna get... With the gwenpool event they can simply say that they gave us x amount of 2, 3, 4 and 5* shards that compensates for all the problems the game has caused (which haven't been fixed). The problem with the gwenpool event is the time and energy refills spent to get those shards to end up getting a crappy 4* and 5*.

Honestly, I don't expect anything else from kabam... Hope they prove me wrong
    They’ve said that the gwenpool event isn’t compensation so we’re gonna hold them to that
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    aaenehnq4zti.jpg

That's some high attack
    When the "appreciation" weeks starts tomorrow, the game is gonna be like:

ahx4j64mkl1n.gif

Nah the game is gonna behttps://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/5f/wyhi82bc1gy4.jpg
    I can only hope kabam is hearing our thoughts
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Clearly your users are unhappy Kablam. I mean, you see that right? I understand things go wrong, I tried to be understanding of the mods when that massive outage happened, I've been there in my job, but someone somewhere in management is making some stupid decisions and your customers are upset. This would have been a good time to ameliorate that.

It doesn't seem like you have.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★

Gotcha, completely understand where you're coming from and we'll be addressing this on Sundays show. We ain't perfect and I think a record needs to be set straight (in a positive way).

I also admittedly was going through a lot of **** (had to put my 15 year old cat/BFF down) and wasn't up to speed with any of this, so wasn't able to give my own opinion on the matter. Apologies for that!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Gotcha, completely understand where you're coming from and we'll be addressing this on Sundays show. We ain't perfect and I think a record needs to be set straight (in a positive way).

I also admittedly was going through a lot of **** (had to put my 15 year old cat/BFF down) and wasn't up to speed with any of this, so wasn't able to give my own opinion on the matter. Apologies for that!

No need to apologise, and please make make sure Dragon knows I’m not getting at her! Just want to make sure we’re represented right. Thanks again, look forward to the show.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    IDK why, but I'm still kinda holding out hope that they aren't complete fools and the compensation package will have been buffed without us knowing it.
    IDK why, but I'm still kinda holding out hope that they aren't complete fools and the compensation package will have been buffed without us knowing it.

Imagine it was all a prank and we’re getting twice as much as 12.0
  • Prestige should determine how many of the 5 packages you can select. There is no reason a gup who's played for a month should get the same rewards as someone who's played for three years.

Absolutely agree with this post.

Imagine it was all a prank and we’re getting twice as much as 12.0

I would be like:

64yx0yzycnls.jpg
    And then when u click accept it’s a joke within a joke and. It deletes half ur champs
This discussion has been closed.