**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Idk we will have to see how good the package is
    For all we know it’s gonna include 1000 units (however doubtful)
    @Kobster84

For that , you'll be rewarded with 30 units. Congrats 😂
    I don’t think kabam are that generous maybe a 1 star Kampala khan to beat that end game content
    I dont think kabam can just wait for this to be over over 55k views 1000 comments this is easily the most viewed thread
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I don't know how much of what we've said here actually influenced anything that the game team decided to do with the upcoming Comppreciation, however, it would be really nice to know what's going on with this as it is scheduled to drop today. I really hope that all of this hasn't fallen on deaf ears.

You guys at Kabam work hard to make sure that we don't cheat and essentially "steal" from your company, and we appreciate you guys for keeping the game fair for all of us. But we the players are here for a reason also... Sometimes it is our job to make sure that we aren't being cheated and to keep the team to their word. Unfortunately based on all of the information we have been given on this "appreciation" event, your players have overwhelmingly determined that this event/appreciation/compensation, aka "the thing", is not fair, and does not meet the very standards that you set for yourselves.

You can dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives. Please do not make the mistake of thinking that this event can slip by unnoticed by the player base without any sort of conflict. If nothing else it would be at least common courtesy to engage your players in a conversation regarding this topic to find out more about why this package isn't fair and why we don't like it. Ignoring a problem rarely does any good.

The assumption that one generic package will make up for everything that all players have missed out on is a huge error on the teams side. There is absolutely no world where a lvl 10 summoner missed out on the same rewards as a lvl 60 summoner. So why even tell us that you were going to attempt to make up for what we lost when in reality this statement only applies to a small portion of summoners. By definition if you are going to attempt to make up what summoners at many different levels in the game missed out on, then you are going to need many different packages.

We have all even been kind enough to show you just how this can be done using prestige. Now it's on you guys to implement it. Act now, before it is too late.
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Posts: 43
    Only a few hours until the event starts and no response from Kabam about the community's concerns here...

I wonder if the sharing with the game team was over drinks after work while they all laughed at how hacked off most of the player base is.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    edited August 2018
    When the game crashes during the “compensation” and makes it unplayable for extended periods of time will there be compensation for the compensation? I’m saying this tongue and cheek hoping it won’t be true but having a bad feeling it will happen.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Simple and easy way to make your players happy.

1-1500 prestige gets to choose 1 package.
    1501-3000 prestige gets to choose 2 packages.
    3001-4500 prestige gets to choose 3 packages.
    4501-6000 prestige gets to choose 4 packages.
    6001+ prestige gets to choose 5 packages.

That would properly reward players correctly. It really sucks that i have to take a package geared towards a low level player because Kabam isn't very creative.

That would properly reward players correctly. It really sucks that i have to take a package geared towards a low level player because Kabam isn't very creative.

The problem with that is that those package are still geared towards lower level players... 5 low level packages isn't going to do any better for me than 1 will. They need different packages for different prestige ranges.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

The problem with that is that those package are still geared towards lower level players... 5 low level packages isn't going to do any better for me than 1 will. They need different packages for different prestige ranges.

I'm guessing you're forgetting that each package comes with 1k 5* shards and units and other "stuff". Yeah the quest pots and revives are worthless to end game players but 5k 5* shards, a bunch of units on top of the boosts, alliance pots/revives and loyalty is a whole lot closer to what I lost than one of those packages.
    Werewrym wrote: »

I'm guessing you're forgetting that each package comes with 1k 5* shards and units and other "stuff". Yeah the quest pots and revives are worthless to end game players but 5k 5* shards, a bunch of units on top of the boosts, alliance pots/revives and loyalty is a whole lot closer to what I lost than one of those packages.

Oh ok... I see what you are saying now, my bad. That would definitely be more fair then what they have now.
    so we get the compensation in 1 hour or 2 want to see if kabam has listened
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    so we get the compensation in 1 hour or 2 want to see if kabam has listened

If they haven't responded here, chances are they did nothing to change it.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★

Ouch. That'd suck for me. I'm at 5999 lol
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    does the SA week attack and health boost work in all parts of the game?
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    There's no point in doing all this ... If you're fed up with the game ... Just leave it ... Like i did ... Or else you'll keep getting more and more addicted ... Just play it like a game if you want to continue ... Don't let it bother you this much.
This discussion has been closed.