**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will I get my gift even after deleting the massage

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
Will I get it

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You should get it in the "rewards" section after clicking the stash icon. Also it the package appears when you go to the store
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    You should get it in the "rewards" section after clicking the stash icon. Also it the package appears when you go to the store
    Maybe for you not for the rest of us
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

How I didn't see anything
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    Theres nothing in the store

store one doesnt works for us gonna test the stash one now

It didn't work either
  • bubbapost1979bubbapost1979 Posts: 22
    I didn't see it in the store nor in my stash!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Weird ... me and some others in my alliance got to choose the package by going to the store. The pop-up should appear right after going in there
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    it dont popup in store or stash, if you didnt get popup from mailbox after hitting claim you need to wait for a fix
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I didn’t get it either. Very frustrated
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    You deleted a message that included free stuff? OK...
    You deleted a message that included free stuff? OK...

No I claimed the crystal and deleted the message
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    If you delete the ‘massage’ you might still get the gift. But you definitely forfeit a happy end.
  • By mistake my lil baby boy deleted my appreciation gifting mail. How may I recover that? Because I can't choose from 1 of the 4 rewards. Need help ASAP
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It should be in your stash under rewards
  • Sorry not even there. I checked it instantly that time
  • Hey there @issamaf80 and @Captain_COC, we are still working on resolving the issues with the gift selection, but the good news is that whether or not the in-game message was deleted will not have any impact on this. You'll still be able to get it even if the in-game message was deleted. Hope that helps clear things up!
This discussion has been closed.