**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

Comments

• Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    THE REWARDS SUCK
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    You guys realize it's only about 30 fights, right? Won't take much time, no way they'd give a 5* gem for that.

30 fights per quest. 4 quests. That's 120 fights if my calculations are correct. Most of those will be against super noded evading spideys.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Can you guys make sure it is bug free on release and no changes made after the release ? The last few events have had serious issues and changes post release that weren't compensated fairly to all players
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    You guys realize it's only about 30 fights, right? Won't take much time, no way they'd give a 5* gem for that.

30 fights per quest. 4 quests. That's 120 fights if my calculations are correct. Most of those will be against super noded evading spideys.

Reading Comprehension fail :) Thanks for the correction.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I love these events. Great job.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    No T4cc ? Pretty sure we got one for the drax challenge and this is supposed to be harder ? Ok then
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    No T4cc ? Pretty sure we got one for the drax challenge and this is supposed to be harder ? Ok then

There's a Crystal, and 20 Frag Crystals.
  • RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    edited July 2017
    neb wrote: »
    If this is supposed to be a spiderman themed challenge of maximum difficulty then why don't I see carnage listed as a boss!?

Best comment I've seen so far.
    By the way, they know Carnage is the worst champ in the meta today, but they can't do nothing.
    A Special quest about Spider without Carnage seems pretty hard to think, nice Kabam :)
    Increases theses 5* frags, all the time we getting this, takes to long to form 1 crystal.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    The only question i need to know about is the only node on opponent's will be degeneration node on quest 3 and 4 like spite in bautista?except those specific node like gamora has armor break on every hit.cause they will definitely be here for enhanced champ ability so degeneration node is the only main global node right?and will there be any heal block node also?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    The rewards for this and most recent act 5 chapter have been trash. Trash despite increased difficulty and the need for resources to complete it. Put in at least a few T2A shards.

Real garbage for advanced players. And unreasonable difficulty for less advanced players. I know you guys don't really play the game so do not have a real grasp of the game's economy but this should not be that difficult to understand.
  • VNlilMANVNlilMAN Posts: 1
    I'm excited to do this Challenge, good rewards and all, even though I hate evasion champs.

One question though, has this been tested? Because the last Challenge had these portals in the beginning, then you changed them because of a minor bug.

I know, i'm still bitter about this. I was on the last map, only had 2 paths left and I decided to exit and take in a different set of champs. After going back in, I found out I had to do the entire map again. I used about 150 pots. Redoing it meant I would need another 150 pots. I submitted a few tickets and they claimed this is how it was supposed to be and they wouldn't compensate me anything. I almost quit the game.

Took a screen shot in case they decide to change the description again, forcing us to complete entire map in one go.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited July 2017
    why we dont get carnage as boss? Since he is a spiderman universe supervillain ?
    @Kabam Galactic ?
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Question: What are the completion/exploration rewards for the individual quests?
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Let me get this straight, nobody has actually played any level of this yet, and we're already complaining about the rewards?

They say it's hard, okay. We will all do it anyways because it's there. You know this, they know this. No sense in complaining about it.
  • Fr3ShFr3Sh Posts: 9
    If you want a gem or T2A go beat LOL like we all had to do. Stop crying like a bunch of babies. Kabam will never give you what you want or need. Get used it Noobs.
  • Everyone crying about the rewards is still going to complete and probably spend to do so. Why act like you aren't on here smh
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    neb wrote: »
    So there's nothing unique about carnage, didn't expect that admission

That's kind of a stretch of words there. He fights similarly to Venom and other champions, where as Vulture has a very different fighting style.

That is kind of a stretch of words. Vulture does have a different fighting style but so does Carnage as a boss, it's called too easy.

It's sad that you view Venom as more difficult and a better option than Carnage. He may be the worst version of what anyone would have possibly thought before he was introduced.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    An evade intensive challenge? That doesn't sound annoying at all. When I think "fun challenge" I think "fight 100 spidermen while trying not to cross into a section of the house with a weaker wifi spot".
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Everyone knows the real reason carnage isn't in there, was just looking for some honesty. I'll drop it now, should be fun :)
  • Fr3ShFr3Sh Posts: 9
    Wow I'm happy I don't spend time on here anymore! All I see is complaining and crying about stupid stuff we or anyone else in here can fix. Carnage sucks rewards suck.... go play a different game then.