**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you use class special isos to rank up a non class champion?

I have so many mutant isos but no great mutant. Am I an idiot to use it on a science champ?

Do you use class special isos to rank up a non class champion? 33 votes

Be patient - only use class isos for the corresponding champion
24%
tonyj007Speedbumpigotgame1075Anonymous346Animatronics_to3CupidMaldroit2ManilaWarrior 8 votes
It’s fine - use isos for the best champion available, even if you don’t get that class bump
75%
TheTAbyssBigPoppaCBONECaptain_KandiceSnakeEyes69SIlverProfessorPrimmer79Daredevi1Fan7sha2356__deadcrimeRikuremaGrafikdevBapoiM1k0rinSpiderCoolsaxelelf_1BahamutBlaZeNPrimetime_769JayCeeButtehrs 25 votes

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    If you constantly have iso expiring and have no gild problems, mind as well use it
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i save it until it gets close to expiring.....
    if it is gunn expire then i use it for whoever..... use it on wrong class and it is just like basic iso.....
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Be patient - only use class isos for the corresponding champion
    you will run out of gold if you use basic iso to rank up champions , sell basic iso for gold
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    you will run out of gold if you use basic iso to rank up champions , sell basic iso for gold

i never run out of gold.... i use whatever is is closest to expiring in my stash......
    6mil gold, 400 gold crystals, 600k battlechips......
    Play arena and you will never ever have a gold problem......
    only people who run low on gold are those who dont play arena