**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About 5* Sabretooth and Archangel

So i got enough 5* shard from the gwenpool event and duped my sabretooth, he's currently at sig level 93, i also have a 5* unduped archangel, other than that i don't have any good mutant champion, who should i upgrade? i don't know when will i fully explore act 5 to get the 5* generic gem so maybe archangel isn't such a good choice

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    AA. God tier bro. Saber tooth is not. AA is one of the best champs in the game. Run with him.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    AA. God tier bro. Saber tooth is not. AA is one of the best champs in the game. Run with him.

Yeah but his isn't duped. And considering it's hard to dupe 5* I would probably work on the sabretooth for now. Not sure I would go as far as using T2 alpha's though.
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    I’d honestly go with ST. Check out some war vids of him vs node 30 and then...bam.

AA is great but I’d much rather pick ST for his long term damage, ability to take down immune champs and the fact that he’s part of the new ‘trinity’.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Would say Archangel if awakened... but since he's not... I'd go Sabertooth.
  • yeah i'd probably go for sabre as he is duped and AA isn't, thanks guys
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    SKOutsider wrote: »
    I’d honestly go with ST. Check out some war vids of him vs node 30 and then...bam.

AA is great but I’d much rather pick ST for his long term damage, ability to take down immune champs and the fact that he’s part of the new ‘trinity’.

Who are the "new trinity"?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

I believe void, sabertooth and KM
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Patchie93 wrote: »

I believe void, sabertooth and KM

This is correct.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Tooth fo sho. Pure damage don’t discriminate against immunities. Bleed and poison dependency however, does. Also, that synergy team is insane. Definitely has some top notch synergy benefits.
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    If you haven’t explored Act 5 yet definitely go with Sabretooth. With the KM/BPCW synergy he completely turns off masochism which is a pain in Act 5. He also makes the masochism mini boss node in AW easy.

Once you build up his fury Sabretooth hits really hard as well. When I explored 5.2.6 I got him to 15 furries and then saved him until the collector. I was able to take the Collector 4x in a row only reviving Sabretooth 1x each.