**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else facing massive lag in war fights??

SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
Just had the most dreadful war fights ever...the reason...stupid lag..my blocks are not registering,my swipe backs are not registering and I lost 2 champs in 2 fights and the third one is on the brink of death.this is so irritating cuz I have cost my team this war for no particular fault of my own

Comments

• Options
    akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    yeah, this issue seems to happen quite often lately. I had the same problem with lag in 2 wars from the last 3 ones.
  • Options
    Yea the lag was there for the last couple wars but I still managed to get by without much fuss but today was just unplayable...the screen literally froze thrice
  • Options
    Do you ask for help for arena champs often? That issue was (I believe) fixed for a short time, but it returned quickly for me and has remained ever since. I won't ask for help for them unless I'm done with all aq/aw/arena fights lol
  • Options
    I do ask for help but I haven't done any arena for the last couple days...the problem is only with aw fights...aq and quest fights are running smoothly for me...but aw was unplayable
  • Options
    Any solutions for this??
  • Options
    2 weeks on and the lag still persists...I have posted in the lag thread as well but as always there has been no word on any work being done on this