Options

Rank up question

So here’s my roster - who should I focus on ranking up next?

02a9q3xp0xzz.png

Rank up question 37 votes

Focus exclusively on your 5 Stars - they’re not the best but they’re 5 Stars
18%
Nojokejaymcolbyscipio987spktobalaPrimetime_769PedritkoHyperbolein_15FDPikachu 7 votes
Focus on ranking up Iceman and Morningstar all the way - since they are your highest ability champs
67%
GroundedWisdomCaptain_KandiceKenny292Superman69SpeedbumpAlex13369GrafikdevnameplasDarkrider05BahamutchrissbjordannLurekBlackFreQuencyChampioncriticiRetr0Mitchell35VoltolosNoob2435JayCeeNoir 25 votes
Focus on ranking up a mid tier champ like Cap WW2 (since you can do it now) and use him for questing
2%
winterthur 1 vote
Other
10%
HULK_BREAKXFA_RebootedTheMightyCGorofaiz 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Focus on ranking up Iceman and Morningstar all the way - since they are your highest ability champs
    Mostly iceman though
  • Options
    GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Other
    I think u have some noce roster...
    You have Duped 5* Mordo, that's awesome... U can focus on him...
    And meanwhile u can't rank Mordo because u dont have the resources needed at the moment, u can start rank up Iceman, Ultron, Dr Voodoo etc...
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    Focus on ranking up a mid tier champ like Cap WW2 (since you can do it now) and use him for questing
    WWII, Crossbones or Ultron, depending on your available resources.
  • Options
    Warboy_007Warboy_007 Posts: 16
    Since u have a very few Cosmics I would say go on to rank up Phoenix, and Crossbones as well as ur Cap WW2 as at such a level u need high damage dealing and champs that can help u in questing
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U should understand that focus on 5* statement is valid for those who have a good amount of 5* who can give them the required versatility..until then 4* are going to be ur champs..so for now forget about focussing on ur 5* alone and get ur top champs up..crossbones is amazing for ability reduction and rttl...ultron's regen and double immunity makes him a really good option for questing.. Morningstar is another amazing option although she takes some ramp up...get them up along with others
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Iceman and Morningstar are amazing, Morningstar can obliterate champions with a lot of buffs on them with her SP2, and Iceman is just... cool
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Other
    Dr. Ock
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Other
    ULTRON
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Iceman and MS should not be your only priorities, just your biggest ones.