**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An MCOC Thank You!

HailAHalHailAHal Posts: 27
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
This game has provided wonderful things for us players/customers, and that's something that makes it SO great! Adventure, versus, alliance....technically every feature in this game is terrific, besides the whole pay-to-win lama lama. I find it a bit awkward that I'm posting such a thing. Regardless, it's really nice to nearly worship this fun-without-a-doubt game. The following explain the positive points of the game:

1. Sweet And Bubbly Staff/Workers: If you check out the game's reviews on the App Store, dozens of people have little to no liking for the Marvel and Kabam app. Most negative reports mention the workers, referring to them as "lazy" and "disrespectful". But I highly disagree with these people. The staff has shown great regards for us players, especially offering gifts such as crystals, units, ISO-8, all of that. When I check the MCOC mailbox, I often claim items that benefit my experience for the game. It's a huge priority, and nothing in other games I play could make me more happier. They're the generous kind of people who will offer you the best things that a gaming app could ask for.

2. Large Improvement: When I first started playing, I kind of despised the game, and had a lack of fun whenever I went on it. I was like the current haters. Doubting their hard work, and complaining about it. I usually assumed that they were inactive, which many stated as un-evidential. I took a large break of it, but over the months, when I was notified about their changes, I gave it another chance. It turned out as a game that people should be playing. Their humongous improvement over the weeks....God, how I loved that. Marvel and Kabam continued using key ingredients to keep the game fun and adventurous, and they succeeded. My soul is flowing with hope that the enjoyment will stay. Permanently.

3. Active Updates: This reason is a bit similar to number 2, but let's just...get started here. So whenever we view Contest Of Champions, their updates frequently pop up. Because they're very active people, who want to add ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that is beneficial to their company/game. And they listen to their players/customers. That's even better! This reason is very small due to the large similarity with the "Large Improvement" point. One day when I was playing, my Gamora had some peculiar issues, but recently the update fixed that! See how amazing they are?

4. Hard In A Good Way: So you know how every game is expected to show difficulty for players? Contest Of Champs does exactly that, top notch. But they also add some easy features for their costumers, especially beginners. That's fantastic! Many people complaint about the crystals. How these shiny objects APPARENTLY waste time, waste units. These people that complaint DON'T know that it's how the game works. It's supposed to be hard, and at least they offer free crystals sometimes. So what I'm technically saying is that Kabam is not the full fault for not getting who you want. And as they say, it's just a game!

So that's really all I have to say. If you have any criticism, critique, or something like that, post it in the comments below! But NOT commenting is acceptable, I'm just proud I got the chance to fit in here.

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Probably best to edit out your real name... If that's what it is. You know, best not to share that info online.
  • HailAHalHailAHal Posts: 27
    True. ;)
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    How much
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Oh yeah. First visit here, first post. Pack it up boys, this man is totally legit
    :neutral: Man I guess this discussion was bad.
    😓 Sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to your comment!
    😄 I was expecting a reply like that!
    Hammer Bro okay. I understand. 😃.
    Noob, I'm really talking about mcoc :) Not confused a bit!
    :D Great comment.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    HailAHal wrote: »
    Noob, I'm really talking about mcoc :) Not confused a bit!

How dare you call me a noob :o:D
    Not you!
    😥 I meant Noob2435!
    Sorry for my unspecific detail.
    Verzz, for realz! 😋
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.......

Hmmm.......
    That's incredibly understandable. I respect your opinion, especially the reasons!
    :blush: No, it's not sarcasm. It's actually true, I actually admire the game, something I can play rather reasonably.
    I think I'm going to make a discussion about me NOT being sarcastic! Guys, I'm not, so you don't have to worry about anything! 🙂