Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* to R5 or 6* to R2

MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
The only content I have yet to beat is LOL. Everything else is 100% and I’m 1 T2A shy of ranking Angela

5* to R5 or 6* to R2 53 votes

5*Dv to R5
13%
BadroseStewmanLittleYinYinPeterQuillJC_PedritkoFooshblalala 7 votes
5* gewnpool to R5
16%
benshbTheManMythLegendVladislas22Kaks0053Darkrider05Vincew80SlapaezmoneyAaronCSC 9 votes
5* SL to R5
28%
Golden_GuardianSpity68Isman1998Primis00JohnyzeroLvernon15Ab_SamadBruce12342colbyscipio987Crimsontide1616XFA_RebootedStagedear85KngSpcLordNeoSoowoo456 15 votes
6* Angela to R2
41%
ShrimkinsBuckeyeKPMrLalowSpeedbumpStL_SuitsFoxhero007buttersM1k0rinSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverxananabananaBahamutAtharva111Mrmarvel123Primetime_769ItsTheBroskiGhostboytjieJosefine4FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    5* SL to R5
    Star Lord especially since you don't have LOL done yet.
    If you did then I would say Angela, for 6* champs are the future
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I would hold on those options 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    5* SL to R5
    Will this be your first rank 5?
  • Options
    MfallsMfalls Posts: 94

Yes it would be my first R5
  • Options
    Soowoo456Soowoo456 Posts: 28
    5* SL to R5
    Mfalls wrote: »

If it's ur first r5 5* I wood go with sl
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I would disagree against SL simply because after a short hit streak he's hitting at R5 levels. You are only gaining some health at that point which can be offset by boosts.

I'm in a similar situation between Blade, Voodoo, and 6* Angela, and honestly thinking Angela is the best option
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    5*Dv to R5
    I have yet to meet a bad matchup in war for my R5 voodoo. The regen at that level is helpful beyond belief in war.
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    5* SL to R5
    Soowoo456 wrote: »
    Mfalls wrote: »

If it's ur first r5 5* I wood go with sl

I agree with this - he is your best option for lol hands down

• Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    6* Angela to R2
    I just ranked 2 my Angela two days ago and yesterday completed LOL easy path with GotG perfect block team.

I always wanted an SL but definitely require a lot of skills to keep the combo going in LOL.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    6* Angela to R2
    6*. She doesn't need the dupe and what @xananabanana said about GotG perfect Block team. This allows you to keep parrying throughout even with limber. To me much easier and fewer units than SL with a great intercept game.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Whats the gotg team?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Star Lord especially since you don't have LOL done yet.
    If you did then I would say Angela, for 6* champs are the future

SL doesn't benefit from being rank 5 in LoL, damage is capped at 50k and he does that at 4/55.
  • Options
    6* Angela to R2
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Whats the gotg team?

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Gamora: +6 Armor - Star Lord/ +25 Crit damage - Drax
    Star Lord: +6 Armor - Rocket/ +5 Perfect block - Drax/ +5 Perfect block - Gamora
    Rocket: +5 Armor - Star Lord/ +4 Perfect block - Gamora/ +4 Perfect block Drax
    Drax: +4 Perfect block - Star Lord/ +20 Critical damage - Gamora
    Groot: +8 Special 3 damage - Rocket/ +5 Armor - Star Lord/ +3 Perfect block - Drax
    Total Synergies: +22% Armor/ +45% Critical Damage/ +25% Perfect Block/ +8% Special 3 Damage.