**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crossbones - noice...

Okay - moderate player. Just got Crossbones. Do players with Fury ability have different types of Fury (similar to how players with Power Drain have different Power Drain)?

Maybe it’s just because he’s a new champion to me or his animations are so smooth but it seems like Crossbones has a very high production of Fury! Crossbones - where have you been all my life?!?

Also, am I correct that Fury stacks by simply comboing?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Yes xrossbone is a good champ he stack fury by comboing and if you dash back and hold block til the timer run out hell gain fury than i believe 3 yeah differenct champ fury does a different percentage they add to its attack i believe xbone has a max stack of 10 i think tho and plus he can shrug off incineration fast af
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Crossbones can’t land critical hits, whenever he would’ve landed one he instead gains a fury buff, you can also swipe back a hold your block to activate overrun where he gains a bunch of additional furies.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    There are 3 ways in which Crossbones can gain fury stacks.
    One is by simply attacking. Because he is unable to land critical strikes, he will gain one fury stack for each time he should have landed a Crit.
    The second is by dashing back and holding block. This activates Overrun, which instantly grants 3 fury stacks.
    The third, and less likely for attacking, is his Signature Ability. Crossbones has a chance to convert a debuff into a fury stack. This works of course only in case he is awakened.

Overall he is a very good champ. He gains fury charges very easy and he hits like a truck.
    Also, it's not to be forgotten that every stack of fury he has decreaces his opponent's defensive ability accuracy. This is very effective against defensive champs like NC, Classic Spiderman or Modok.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Jjjmb5 wrote: »
    Yes xrossbone is a good champ he stack fury by comboing and if you dash back and hold block til the timer run out hell gain fury than i believe 3 yeah differenct champ fury does a different percentage they add to its attack i believe xbone has a max stack of 10 i think tho and plus he can shrug off incineration fast af

There is no max stack to his furies... My best if 14 or 15 furies stacked at one time... Problem is you have to build him around a crit team if you want him to see his full potential. Without a crit team it can be difficult to stack past 6 or 7.