**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red and Emma Frost

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 β˜…β˜…
    The eq uncollected node for Emma will be ridiculous. The whole fight will be inverted or random change to inversion and normal.
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 β˜…β˜…
    Irohr wrote: Β»
    The eq uncollected node for Emma will be ridiculous. The whole fight will be inverted or random change to inversion and normal.

Is that so? How do you know this?
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Call it an educated hunch. If there’s BS in the abilities, the nodes will amplify it
  • Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 β˜…β˜…
    CFree wrote: Β»

Educated guess. Kabam has been increasing difficulty for uncollected. Perhaps I'm being a bit hyperbolic.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My guess is we won't fight her in eq, kabam holds onto her to sell as a defensive goddess so we have to burn items learning her moves in war. It's been that way last few months with new champs
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268 β˜…
    Wsm10 wrote: Β»
    I'm kinda bummed we didn't get Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister, as I'm more of a fan of them(huge Apocalypse fan), but I won't say no to more characters from the X-Men universe. I hope they're fun to use. Glad to see quite a few more people than I expected excited for these two. I honestly didn't know they had as big a following as they do. Hope everyone who wants them can get them fairly quickly and easily(aka cheaply)!

Apocuypse will be an exclusive boss champ if he's ever added
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't know why everyone is finding that inverted controls is such a big deal (on defense at least)
    If you're aware that inverted controls happen, and you know what the special attack is like, it really isn't that difficult to evade, more like rote-learning movements than mental activity (like Punisher sp1, Spiderman sp1 etc.)
    Also this already happened with Infinity Thanos, and after a few screw ups the evade became a lot easier and basic (it was basic for me after getting through it and failing unstoppable war for the 14th time or so at least haha)

And even if it can't be evaded, you can still just block it, right?
  • Options
    I'm kinda bummed we didn't get Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister, as I'm more of a fan of them(huge Apocalypse fan), but I won't say no to more characters from the X-Men universe. I hope they're fun to use. Glad to see quite a few more people than I expected excited for these two. I honestly didn't know they had as big a following as they do. Hope everyone who wants them can get them fairly quickly and easily(aka cheaply)!

The two of them might come during October (Halloween).
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 β˜…β˜…

We got venom film and possibly riot already coming
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emma frost on a power gain node coming soon to an EQ near you
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Apocuypse will be an exclusive boss champ if he's ever added

Honestly I feel like he is gonna be the next big boss for story mode thus Act 6
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268 β˜…
    IanMoone wrote: Β»

We got venom film and possibly riot already coming

I have been waiting for Mercury team members since Carnage was added!
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i am very concerened and scared as to what these champs will be like....
    omega red looks like super mephisto.....
    emma frost looks insane to fight against....
    lets just wait to see exactly how they play but emma looks like she may well be OP.....

but OMG Emma look HOT AS ****.....
    kudos to the Guys who made her model and texture!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looks at Emma’s textures

So this is why champions buffs have been delayed
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emma looks amazing. When you think about it, Inverted Controls makes sense. She can project anything into peoples' minds. Definitely a beautiful design.
  • Options
    Emma looks amazing. When you think about it, Inverted Controls makes sense. She can project anything into peoples' minds. Definitely a beautiful design.

inverted controls does make sense due to her powers. but it is gunna be real BS to fight against.....
    how many of us struggled with inverted controls against thanos.
    this ability will cause a lot of slip ups in wars.
    it is potentially a very OP ability.

we will have to wait and see once she is released. but i suspect she will be the single best defender we have ever seen. Expect to see a sea of Emma when you go into AW atttack. And expect to die a lot.

Just cus something makes sense doesnt make it good.
  • Options
    I don't know why everyone is finding that inverted controls is such a big deal (on defense at least)
    If you're aware that inverted controls happen, and you know what the special attack is like, it really isn't that difficult to evade, more like rote-learning movements than mental activity (like Punisher sp1, Spiderman sp1 etc.)
    Also this already happened with Infinity Thanos, and after a few screw ups the evade became a lot easier and basic (it was basic for me after getting through it and failing unstoppable war for the 14th time or so at least haha)

inverted controls ability.... maybe it triggers even if you arnt hit by the special..... thats a possibility...
    but besides. even if you can evade the attack and avoid this ability. it does not make the ability any less stupid and BS.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CFree wrote: Β»

Educated guess. Kabam has been increasing difficulty for uncollected. Perhaps I'm being a bit hyperbolic.

Where does one find this? Outside of thanos EQ has become a joke
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maat1985 wrote: Β»

inverted controls does make sense due to her powers. but it is gunna be real BS to fight against.....
    how many of us struggled with inverted controls against thanos.
    this ability will cause a lot of slip ups in wars.
    it is potentially a very OP ability.

we will have to wait and see once she is released. but i suspect she will be the single best defender we have ever seen. Expect to see a sea of Emma when you go into AW atttack. And expect to die a lot.

Just cus something makes sense doesnt make it good.

I'm fine with it. I had no issues with that when it came to Thanos. Besides, they said it won't be in the same capacity.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2018
    Maat1985 wrote: Β»

inverted controls ability.... maybe it triggers even if you arnt hit by the special..... thats a possibility...
    but besides. even if you can evade the attack and avoid this ability. it does not make the ability any less stupid and BS.

The point is that it only triggers for the duration of the special and a bit after when you try and punish it (from what I saw in the video)
    Exactly like what happened with Thanos, and again after a few tries you get the gist of it and it becomes simple