**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormammu Bug? [Resolved]

2»

Comments

• JDMFKJDMFK Posts: 8
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to update you and let you know that the fix has been pushed for this, so it should be resolved now. Thanks so much for hanging in there!

As of 9:00 PM ET, when fighting enemies with my 3* Dormmamu, they still only gains Soul Bonds by 1, not 30 like previously.
  • new bug for dormammu found. its regarding about his sig ability which decreases his value for AW Defense. Degenaration damage is stuck at 417.5 for a 4 star r4 dormmamu(lvl1 damage)
    9lmfmlrxtq40.png
  • Great! He can imbue but the damage from his signature ability has been greatly reduced. My sig lvl 42 went from a stated ~900 per activation to ~400.

Please tell me this isn't intended
  • EmanwenEmanwen Posts: 6
    Same thing has happened to my 4/55 dormmammu
    pictures for proof6fvrh6s51eg9.jpg
    gg3l8gi1ztpx.png
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    The second image could you show the full star rating?
  • ShadowDreddShadowDredd Posts: 4
    r2zays4afnmu.jpg

This shows as well what's going on with Dormammu. Mines sig ability is 105 and the 175 is other player. Makes no sense.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Hey guys. That's a real bummer that we're seeing more issues after the fix. I'm getting in touch with the team now. Thanks.
  • cab55cab55 Posts: 34
    I hope this is only a bug. It was realy hard to get a 5* version and the awakening gem :(
  • SlothlexSlothlex Posts: 2
    Another bug, he doesn't trigger the regeneration, when you detonate the souls, with dimensional link and imbued