Options

Dungeons???

Hey kabam quick question for you I went to go into the dungeons and saw it wasnt there even after a restart of the app my question is simple is this a bug or did I overlook something when it came to availability of the dungeons thank you for your time

Comments

• Options
    Was just wondering the same thing. @Kabam Miike Any word on what's up with the Dungeons?
  • Options
    Same here. Time is a wasting.
  • Options
    hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    I thought I misunderstood the announcement but I just re-read it. There is supposed to be a dungeon now. I will miss it as a result.
  • Options
    So this appears to be a game wide outage of Dungeons. Let's see what happens.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong? Today is the third so maybe there isn't supposed to be one?

wml29l4xnyjn.jpg
  • Options
    2 weeks from the 20th would have ended last night so I guess this cycle is over.
  • Options
    Indeed it is. I guess I, and a few others, missed that part. Thanks for clearing that up @hephaestus
  • Options
    I found the wording of the announcement confusing as well.
  • Options
    Pardon my ignorance but how are we supposed to raise 27000 points for the 5* crystals?
  • Options
    Petros40 wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance but how are we supposed to raise 27000 points for the 5* crystals?

Well they don't expire if I read it correctly so maybe your just supposed to accumulate them..but it does seem strange you can't get ant rewards for doing them this 2 weeks
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I find it very unsettling how some people just blaze their way through without bothering to read a damned thing.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    hephaestus wrote: »
    I found the wording of the announcement confusing as well.

How is "ends on the 3rd" confusing in any fashion? It ends on the 3rd, and today is the 3rd, so it ended today. Tomorrow is the 4th, and it doesn't end on the 4th, it ends on the 3rd, so it doesn't end tomorrow.
  • Options
    @Rogue42 Most of the time I do read the whole thing. I just skimmed the Dungeons post this time as I was pressed for time that day. Sometimes small details get missed. I do like the idea of 2 weeks on, 2 off. Fact is, MANY missed it as I would guess most just expected a repeat of last run. So pardon us for not being perfect like you.