Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

MCOC 6 Stars

Comments

• Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    At least we won't have to chase class cats anymore
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    No to 6*
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Too good that ACT 6 might be with 6 stars. This game is boring with 5 stars only. AQ is too easy! We need 6 stars with 40 percent higher stats than 5 stars.

Also kabam for AQ next season put enrage/limber buffs to AQ minibosses and final boss. Also, please pick a nasty champ for AQ boss like The collector with good buffs just like 5.2. AQ is too damn easy kabam, i havent revived once since 2015, you are not making a profit out it. Make it a challenge so only the chosen ones can beat it. Make AQ a skill challenge not a nonsense timer log in commitment.

In summary, AQ boss for new season should be the collector.

Act 6 should have 6 stars.

All special quest should have 6 stars from 2018 and on.

Make the content scale more exponentially in difficulty depending on the champ you have for AQ. The system now is a joke. I use 4 stars to beat the whole thing.

But you fall apart just from the sight of Hyperion, that's why you cry nerf 3 times a week
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I appreciate the time spent into writing this idea but...

...it's a bit too early, considering T5B have not been available to us ever since 5* champs were introduced...
  • Options
    OrangeHero570OrangeHero570 Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    Oh my goodness, I have only 7k five star shards and zero five stars; this will be insane to get. Probably take me 5 years to obtain just ONE!
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    No way is this a good idea, if the six stars come I'm done it's crazy, there is already over 100 playable characters, they need to slow down on the new champions so people can actually acquire a real deep 5* team, I'm not in a top 300 alliance bit I'm in a top 800 alliance and I only have 12 5* and no dups. No six stars ever please it will make the game absolutely ridiculous. In 1 year and a half when the 5* s are all maxed add more levels to all the stars 12345 but please no six stars ever!!!!!!
  • Options
    FedxxxxFedxxxx Posts: 29
    edited July 2017
    SlyCat42 wrote:
    Personally I would rather they found another way to add value to the game than constantly increasing everything by stats and star ratings. I understand that eventually 6 and then probably even 7 stars will be a thing far down the line, but before that happens I want a more interactive game.

There are a lot of cool things they could do before adding 6 stars. Like tag team battles, guild bases, live PvP, and ways to customize characters.

At the moment starting yet another grind for 6 stars would feel extremely tedious.. the majority of people playing this game can't even dupe their 5 stars (or sometimes even get a decent one) let alone start grinding for another rating above that one.]

You are right. I just uploaded this to see how many people would get triggered by this
  • Options
    OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    ( '>') Had to post this comment it wouldn't go away. please dont flag this
  • Options
    ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Definitely not, we already have noobs whining about how they can't get 3*s. So why add yet another tier? 5*s are rare enough.
  • Options
    CyberstormCyberstorm Posts: 12
    juukp19oxgcu.jpg
  • Options
    Bloody hell mate, no one got time for this, heck we cant even max a 5 star and you thinking about 6*? We need to smack some sense into you and there peope out there that barely got time for 5*
  • Options
    YeezusYeezus Posts: 10
    No
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahah, 5* champions are already a mess now 6*s
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    No. Then there would be talk of 7*
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    It's a cool idea, but war would be a little painful if there was a bunch of 6*.
  • Options
    ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    Afterwards you will ask for 7 stars and so on....
  • Options
    I think they should cap it at 5. Wishful thinking if they added 6*
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I say skip straight to 10*s.

You need 10 t9 basics and t9 class cats to rank them but the only way to get those is if you buy Netmarble.
  • Options
    Think of war with all 6* mysteros. With no dexterity.
  • Options
    And everyone will ask for a 7*

Btw, Kabam will make 6*s super expensive and make Spidergwen and IP available as 6*
  • Options
    djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    Thing is we cant even rank5 our 5* champs people allready talking about 6* champs waiting 8* champs at 2018 april 1 they will areive ;)
  • Options
    We can't even take 6* champs to rank 4 then ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    ikr
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Please don't flag this it wouldn't go away so I had to say something thx.
  • Options
    ItsMeRavenItsMeRaven Posts: 43
    Dude What the heck that is just to much time to get and also Collector,Grandmaster,Maestro and Galactus are Too OP Champions and will never be playable champions. I think we should just add characters like Kang and Thanos
  • Options
    Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    No 6 start you can't even maxed out a 5 star yet lol
  • Options
    ItsMeRavenItsMeRaven Posts: 43
    Dude I mean like no one get maxed out 5* champions so it's not like people will take time to get resources for 6* champions 5* champions are good enough so don't think about going to far and give Kabam Bad ideas also adding OP Characters is Dumb so don't think they will make Maestro playable
This discussion has been closed.