**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Announcing Event Quest: X-Men: Class Omega

Comments

• Options
    how are we expected to do this and the danger rooms when they take so much energy
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Are Thor (all), heimdal, vulture considered Helmet wearing?
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    KoperBoy wrote: »
    Wow. WOW!

I just watched Seatin getting TOTALLY wrecked on his live stream by Emma Frost. Granted, he made fair share of mistakes. But even then, you can see how Emma will get tons of cheap kills in AW. Put her on a power gain node and watch people die with inverted controls lol.

A bit suprised noone has commented on her yet.

Of course he will get wrecked, it's the first time he met her. He would have to adjust to the inversion

Putting her on power gain means she'd be ahead of you in power bar, which means she'll be in Telepath form and can suffer debuffs, making her an easier target. A smart player will take advantage of this, considering the only thing that would make her a challenge by then is overriding your own muscle memory to evade her specials
  • Options
    Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    New Uncollected series-How to use the node disadvantage to your favour..

https://youtu.be/rtaudXrvEZE
  • Options
    Has this event started, cant see in event quests?
  • Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    I don’t normally commend kabam but... damn they did very good with Emma frost on this one, with her abilities and art.

Also I think Omega red is gonna be a new god tier attacker and a great defender. You know, I actually liked it when they released red skull. You guys shouldnt release OP defenders and Hyperion level gods with every update.
  • Options
    Yo there is some abilities who are missing for Emma Frost :
    7ueliiqkfv0r.png
    h046sr64r8p1.png

Can u fix it please ?
  • Options
    Danger room is supposed to be available from 11am pdt-5th Sep. I don’t see it yet in my event quest. Anyone knows why ?
  • Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Also why is the story not complete? It just ends with “the cabal sends it’s regards”. And the entire thing didn’t really feature omega red at all, like he isn’t even imporant to the story.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    According to the info omega places death spores that poison us yet ppl claim its degen that is being applied...which is the correct answer?

Are poison immune champs not affected?
  • Options
    Prat888Prat888 Posts: 2
    It is so irritating you can only use 2 star to win fight and other at 3300
    Are you kidding Kabam
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Prat888 wrote: »
    It is so irritating you can only use 2 star to win fight and other at 3300
    Are you kidding Kabam

As long as i don't need to spend potions or revives to beat the bosses i think it's fun and challenging. You can always do epic instead of master, it's way easier in comparison and the rewards are slightly better
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Furion17 wrote: »

What node is that
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

What node is that

That’s aspect of chaos. Your hp and AI’s ho switch place every 10 seconds and the duration after switched is 4 seconds and then switch back again. Read the node :)
  • Options
    I have no update for the Omega series or new Alliance Quests.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,939 ★★★★★
    so is there a thread with emma frost abilites
  • Options
    Ur good
  • Options
    A humble question,

The abilitys of Elektra and Yondu states, that they apply a armor break When the target cant bleed.

When you try this on Emma with diamond armor active game says : immune.

Is this correct Working?

Dosent the ability bleed/armor break should switch with the state of the White queen too?
  • Options
    Less crucial is this effect, but still there, with Civilwarrior or imiw with armorstacks. The passives cant be stolen by Yondu, so the impact even greater.
  • Options
    Today’s AW tutorial how to use disadvantages to the level best..
    Against Imiw no heavy at all and intentionally no hitting @last 15%
    Must watch....

https://youtu.be/tg4EUQCEYGs
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Today’s AW tutorial how to use disadvantages to the level best..
    Against Imiw no heavy at all and intentionally no hitting @last 15%
    Must watch....

I'm not sure I understand. What is the disadvantage?

You're using a 5* 4/55 version of one of the best counters to IMIW against a (presumed) 4* 5/50 IMIW. And you've got the Avengers synergy to start the fight with Fear of the Void to boot.

The fighting is fine and I'm glad you won, but I'd say you had every advantage in that fight. I'm not sure it jives with the title of the series.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    A humble question,

The abilitys of Elektra and Yondu states, that they apply a armor break When the target cant bleed.

Is this correct Working?

Dosent the ability bleed/armor break should switch with the state of the White queen too?

You need the to apply the armor break when she is in normal form to be able to stop her changing into diamond. In her diamond form she is immune to almost every debuff
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    A humble question,

Is this correct Working?

You need the to apply the armor break when she is in normal form to be able to stop her changing into diamond. In her diamond form she is immune to almost every debuff

no you don't, armor break is one of the debuffs she's not immune to
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    A humble question,

Is this correct Working?

no you don't, armor break is one of the debuffs she's not immune to

Your right,just read her abilities asgain an it should for e her to telepath form
  • Options
    @Mirage_Turtle
    Yeah bro I wanna say the arc overload node disadvantage can be best counter by this team synergy if there is an avenger there then you will definitely dominate the show..
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Mirage_Turtle
    Yeah bro I wanna say the arc overload node disadvantage can be best counter by this team synergy if there is an avenger there then you will definitely dominate the show..

I'd say your Aspect of Chaos video did a nice job showcasing using an actual disadvantage to your own advantage. It makes sense in the series. The only thing missing from that video (and the other) is not displaying what nodes you're actually facing before the fight starts. The viewer must guess what nodes are in play. But the video shows how a player can use what is meant to be a disadvantage in an advantageous way.

That Void vs. IMIW video didn't have the same impact for the reasons I listed before. The casual observer probably didn't even notice that arc overload was on during the fight. It didn't show anything that wasn't already widely known.

Some lesser known disadvantages that can be turned into advantages:
    Using Mordo against Mesmerize nodes - You're safe each time the debuff triggers
    Using Void against LOL Agent Venom - The Enigmatic Node only hurts AV.
    Purposefully taking an L1 from King Groot during the fury cycle - Applies a permanent armor break that can heal you via willpower
    Using Sabretooth on Power Reserve to only stack L3 furies.

There's a big list of videos you could make that I think would be interesting...but they've got to show something people aren't already quite familiar with. Good luck!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    A humble question,

Is this correct Working?

@Cassy good question. Don't see why that shouldn't work. Probably it will get fixed a year from now when no one cares.