Announcing Event Quest: X-Men: Class Omega

Comments

• UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Member Posts: 188
    Yo there is some abilities who are missing for Emma Frost :
    7ueliiqkfv0r.png
    h046sr64r8p1.png

Can u fix it please ?
  • Rock306Rock306 Member Posts: 1
    Danger room is supposed to be available from 11am pdt-5th Sep. I don’t see it yet in my event quest. Anyone knows why ?
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Member Posts: 294 ★★
    Also why is the story not complete? It just ends with “the cabal sends it’s regards”. And the entire thing didn’t really feature omega red at all, like he isn’t even imporant to the story.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Member Posts: 640 ★★
    According to the info omega places death spores that poison us yet ppl claim its degen that is being applied...which is the correct answer?

Are poison immune champs not affected?
  • Prat888Prat888 Member Posts: 2
    It is so irritating you can only use 2 star to win fight and other at 3300
    Are you kidding Kabam
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Member Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Prat888 wrote: »
    It is so irritating you can only use 2 star to win fight and other at 3300
    Are you kidding Kabam

As long as i don't need to spend potions or revives to beat the bosses i think it's fun and challenging. You can always do epic instead of master, it's way easier in comparison and the rewards are slightly better
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Member Posts: 527 ★★
    Furion17 wrote: »
    New Uncollected series-How to use the node disadvantage to your favour..

https://youtu.be/rtaudXrvEZE

What node is that
  • roberto94roberto94 Member Posts: 779 ★★
    New Uncollected series-How to use the node disadvantage to your favour..

https://youtu.be/rtaudXrvEZE

What node is that

That’s aspect of chaos. Your hp and AI’s ho switch place every 10 seconds and the duration after switched is 4 seconds and then switch back again. Read the node :)
  • Juice_the_ManJuice_the_Man Member Posts: 9
    I have no update for the Omega series or new Alliance Quests.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,108 ★★★★★
    so is there a thread with emma frost abilites
  • AlburyAlbury Member Posts: 1
    Ur good
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    A humble question,

The abilitys of Elektra and Yondu states, that they apply a armor break When the target cant bleed.

When you try this on Emma with diamond armor active game says : immune.

Is this correct Working?

Dosent the ability bleed/armor break should switch with the state of the White queen too?
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    Less crucial is this effect, but still there, with Civilwarrior or imiw with armorstacks. The passives cant be stolen by Yondu, so the impact even greater.
  • Furion17Furion17 Member Posts: 267
    Today’s AW tutorial how to use disadvantages to the level best..
    Against Imiw no heavy at all and intentionally no hitting @last 15%
    Must watch....

https://youtu.be/tg4EUQCEYGs
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Today’s AW tutorial how to use disadvantages to the level best..
    Against Imiw no heavy at all and intentionally no hitting @last 15%
    Must watch....

I'm not sure I understand. What is the disadvantage?

You're using a 5* 4/55 version of one of the best counters to IMIW against a (presumed) 4* 5/50 IMIW. And you've got the Avengers synergy to start the fight with Fear of the Void to boot.

The fighting is fine and I'm glad you won, but I'd say you had every advantage in that fight. I'm not sure it jives with the title of the series.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    A humble question,

The abilitys of Elektra and Yondu states, that they apply a armor break When the target cant bleed.

Is this correct Working?

Dosent the ability bleed/armor break should switch with the state of the White queen too?

You need the to apply the armor break when she is in normal form to be able to stop her changing into diamond. In her diamond form she is immune to almost every debuff
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    A humble question,

Is this correct Working?

You need the to apply the armor break when she is in normal form to be able to stop her changing into diamond. In her diamond form she is immune to almost every debuff

no you don't, armor break is one of the debuffs she's not immune to
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    A humble question,

Is this correct Working?

no you don't, armor break is one of the debuffs she's not immune to

Your right,just read her abilities asgain an it should for e her to telepath form
    @Mirage_Turtle
    Yeah bro I wanna say the arc overload node disadvantage can be best counter by this team synergy if there is an avenger there then you will definitely dominate the show..
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Mirage_Turtle
    Yeah bro I wanna say the arc overload node disadvantage can be best counter by this team synergy if there is an avenger there then you will definitely dominate the show..

I'd say your Aspect of Chaos video did a nice job showcasing using an actual disadvantage to your own advantage. It makes sense in the series. The only thing missing from that video (and the other) is not displaying what nodes you're actually facing before the fight starts. The viewer must guess what nodes are in play. But the video shows how a player can use what is meant to be a disadvantage in an advantageous way.

That Void vs. IMIW video didn't have the same impact for the reasons I listed before. The casual observer probably didn't even notice that arc overload was on during the fight. It didn't show anything that wasn't already widely known.

Some lesser known disadvantages that can be turned into advantages:
    Using Mordo against Mesmerize nodes - You're safe each time the debuff triggers
    Using Void against LOL Agent Venom - The Enigmatic Node only hurts AV.
    Purposefully taking an L1 from King Groot during the fury cycle - Applies a permanent armor break that can heal you via willpower
    Using Sabretooth on Power Reserve to only stack L3 furies.

There's a big list of videos you could make that I think would be interesting...but they've got to show something people aren't already quite familiar with. Good luck!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    A humble question,

Is this correct Working?

@Cassy good question. Don't see why that shouldn't work. Probably it will get fixed a year from now when no one cares.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,832 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    A humble question,

Is this correct Working?

It's probably because Emma isn't wholly 'bleed immune'. She's sometimes bleed immune.

X-23's ability to switch from bleed to cruelty is worded to affect 'naturally bleed-immune' champions. Although that wording isn't present for Yondu & Electra, I think the same limitation might be.

Any regular Electra/Yondu users care to comment?
  • MessiahMessiah Member Posts: 1
    I dont reLly get how this game goes
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Member Posts: 39
    The energy cost this month are just too much you can either not sleep or buy energy refills while the champs you want to bring to the monthly quest aren’t tied up with alliance events. Then you add danger rooms kabam you really need to look into this please. Running heroic master and uncollected plus danger rooms then trying to get lower level cats if I need them is just impossible without spending units on refills or just not sleeping or having a life. I’m glad your looking for new events and game modes but there has to be a limit at some point
  • roberto94roberto94 Member Posts: 779 ★★
    Bill0927 wrote: »
    The energy cost this month are just too much you can either not sleep or buy energy refills while the champs you want to bring to the monthly quest aren’t tied up with alliance events. Then you add danger rooms kabam you really need to look into this please. Running heroic master and uncollected plus danger rooms then trying to get lower level cats if I need them is just impossible without spending units on refills or just not sleeping or having a life. I’m glad your looking for new events and game modes but there has to be a limit at some point

I understand you and I do agree with you but they aren’t forcing you to play those Contest. If you would then just spend energy on rank up materials quest and you’re all good. You don’t have to finish catalyst quest, danger room and event quest all in one go. It’s just fine to spend free energy on catalyst quest :)
    Only problem with that is u need to do danger rooms to help your alliance get ther rewards and to keep getting the rewards you personally have to hit milestones and to get the best possible rewards you have to run all 3 event quests and to help with sa you need to be ranking up champs
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Member Posts: 210 ★★
    Bill0927 wrote: »
    Only problem with that is u need to do danger rooms to help your alliance get ther rewards and to keep getting the rewards you personally have to hit milestones and to get the best possible rewards you have to run all 3 event quests and to help with sa you need to be ranking up champs

Then change the alliance m8
    There’s a solution to the amount of energy needed to play the game right there
    Farewell to dormammu with four star solo fight.

https://youtu.be/Myaaon06VHE
  • AlexJrSousa16AlexJrSousa16 Member Posts: 16
    Eu não estou conseguindo trocar meu nome de jogador, na loja não tem nada para comprar é trocar o nome não. CADE KABAM EU QUERO TROCAR MEU NOME