Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

2 stars mystic crystals

Hello,

Just take some 2 stars mystic crystals to try to grab dormmamu and ghst rider 2* and they are not in those crystals. Is it a bug or is it volunteer, if it’s volunteer, could you publish the list for the 2 stars crystals for the comming’s days, thanks

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    Yerp ... I bought 1 in hopes of seeing a 2 star GR (one of the only rare 2 stars I'm missing) and also didn't see him in there.

Sad panda.
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 667 ★★★
    Lol i spent 500 on the science ones and didn't even get a joe fixit, but i did get a shiny 2 star luke cage
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    I bought one and nabbed a Hood that I didn't have, so I'm happy with it. Don't think I'd go crazy on them, though.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    yah, I've already got hood/mordo/Morningstar...etc.

was just hoping that it contained Ghost Rider, which it does not appear to.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    I got morningstar and the hood!

• Pennmabob wrote: »
    Lol i spent 500 on the science ones and didn't even get a joe fixit, but i did get a shiny 2 star luke cage

You obviously don’t own a Thanos car.

• PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 667 ★★★
    Aye i got a 2 star hood
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 199
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to have also the list for the days after: cosmics, techs, mutants and skill?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    Cristalman wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to have also the list for the days after: cosmics, techs, mutants and skill?

That's what he meant by working on the other Crystals. ;)
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 199
    Yesterday I get Fixit and Luke Cage in the science crystal @GroundedWisdom
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★
    I don't have Dr Strange and Morningstar but looking at RNG, maybe wait some more.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    i bought the science and got my Joe Fixit, WWii, Quake & Luke..... i now have all of them. spent 1000 untis on science... lol....
    i already have GR and dorm as mystic 2*. Only one i needed as mystic was MS and now i got her..... spent 300 units on mystic....

LOVING THESE CRYSTALS!!!!!

would really love those lists @Kabam Miike that would help amazingly!!!!!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
    uthy99 wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »

Ma man.
  • Hey All! We just posted the list of the contents of all of the Class Crystals right here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/94584/2-star-class-crystal-contents/

Thanks for your patience!
  • uthy99 wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »

Ma man.

Haha at least somebody knows