**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medusa and the auto block [Merged Threads]

GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Medusa dont resume all the fury when autoblok only take the 1 of fury. Not all 3 with is a bug culdt record it with im culd Medusa is pretty bugge to dont ikow it is to prevent the fury to get nufiy with md. Culd be
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Where did this occur?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Where did this occur?
    AW and she dont get 6 fury no Unigi abiltye
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    What node?
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    What node?

Boss node.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Did she have any linked nodes
  • MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    Happens in arena too
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Did she have any linked nodes
    No.
    Mrgreen wrote: »
    Happens in arena too

Okay Medusa is bugge im more Think it a Way arund the md to Not get the full md out of it but ther ben make a mistake of it.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Since the update she keeps at least 1 fury (if not 3) after an auto block please fix this since she his a very use defender

I will upload a video soon
  • For those who haven't already, could you let us know what game mode you were in when you saw Medusa consuming less than 3 Fury buffs to activate her auto block?
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    https://youtu.be/lh0QisfYW3Y

Here in AW. Happened in Arena too. Might want to fix that
    For those who haven't already, could you let us know what game mode you were in when you saw Medusa consuming less than 3 Fury buffs to activate her auto block?
    In all game mode
  • Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38
    edited September 2018
    For those who haven't already, could you let us know what game mode you were in when you saw Medusa consuming less than 3 Fury buffs to activate her auto block?

It has happened to me in AW and regular missions.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Oh god, I itemed out on medusa on buffet this war, same thing was happening over and over, she was autoblocking mid combo consuming only 2 out of the 3 furies, what a waste of my 8 l4 heals.
  • Thanks for the video and info everyone! I'll pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at.
    Thanks for the video and info everyone! I'll pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at.
    thx

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit Can confirm. Happened against "Thanos Team" duped Medusa in T4B Arena when I was grinding it Thursday evening. She only lost 1 Fury charge when autoblocking.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    As I said in another thread that closed and redirected here, it's in all game modes, and the only way to get rid of all of them is by hitting her into her autoblock at least three times.
    This isn't an issue in regular questing, it does become one when doing AW or running arena against anyone not Thanos or Kang.

It does affect her playing her as well, which is the flipside of the coin. It has saved me a couple times when fighting Emma when my brain just wouldn't connect correctly on her L1. Normally that would save you once at best, now it was 'extended' to several times. While nice, I'd rather see her fixed to her old self than let this be a complete disaster for AW players.
    Bapoi wrote: »
    As I said in another thread that closed and redirected here, it's in all game modes, and the only way to get rid of all of them is by hitting her into her autoblock at least three times.
    This isn't an issue in regular questing, it does become one when doing AW or running arena against anyone not Thanos or Kang.

It does affect her playing her as well, which is the flipside of the coin. It has saved me a couple times when fighting Emma when my brain just wouldn't connect correctly on her L1. Normally that would save you once at best, now it was 'extended' to several times. While nice, I'd rather see her fixed to her old self than let this be a complete disaster for AW players.
    Lost my SW in AW becasse of this. Im wher like WTF
  • DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    Thanks for the video and info everyone! I'll pass this along to the rest of the team to take a look at.

any prediction to fix this bug?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I can’t get the video to load here. But it has happened in:

War (boss)
    Aq (both for m and against me)
    Uncollected eq
    Duel (both for me and against me)
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Battling Medusa in arena and void had 3 debuffs on her, she did not land any hits on me, but every time she autoblocked from her 3 furies and sig ability a deubuff was removed. The fury count went from 3 to 2 each time as well @Kabam Miike
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Clearly, Medusa is torqued about all this Emma Frost hype. Still had a few tricks up her sleeve.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Fought a Medusa in arena today who was bugged. When she activated her Living Strands auto-block, she only consumed 1 fury instead of the full 3. That allowed her to gain 1 more fury right after and have living strands back up.

Please look into this, as it could cause huge issues in AW.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Also fought Medusa using Magik. Did an SP3 but i barely got any energy from canceling her 3 furies.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163

Happened to me in alliance quest in the third section in the 4th lane.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Kalam any update if it is possible to fix Medusa before AW season starts?
    @Kabam Zibiit any new one this one
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Medusa still broken and no word from kabam.
    I've fought her numerous times in arena or quests where she autoblocks and remains at 1 fury sometimes 2.

Can't wait for all those medusa bosses who sit on 2 or 3 furies the whole fight