**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Phoenix percentage value

All attack's gain 100% chance to incinerate the oppenent, dealing 115.4% damagy over 6 seconds.
Why it's in percentage ?
cbyu02x4vdtm.png

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Some Sigs are still a percentage. Guillotine is another example. 10%. The Stats themselves have changed to Flat Rate, but individual Abilities are sometimes still percentages.
  • Some Sigs are still a percentage. Guillotine is another example. 10%. The Stats themselves have changed to Flat Rate, but individual Abilities are sometimes still percentages.

It's not a signature ability, but for example, hyperion's energy damage from special attack 1, gwenpool's energy damage from special attack 1, it's not on percentage.
    And how i can calculate this damage per tick/stack's ? 115.4% of what ? base attack without masteries ? or with ?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Pretty sure that % is not supposed to be there and it to just say 115 damage
    edited September 2018
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Pretty sure that % is not supposed to be there and it to just say 115 damage

I thought the OP meant the 100%. Not sure. You could be right. Could be a typo.
  • AggresssorAggresssor Posts: 22
    edited September 2018
    Just 115 damage over 6 seconds ? i don't think, because it's a 5* Phoenix rank 3 ! it's very low 115 / 6 seconds for 5 star phoenix rank 3. It's says 115.4 in percentage
    Aggresssor wrote: »
    Just 115 damage over 6 seconds ? i don't think, because it's a 5* Phoenix rank 3 ! it's very low 115 / 6 seconds for 5 star phoenix rank 3. It's says 115.4 in percentage

115.4 Damage in Flat Value. Not literally 115.4 over 6 seconds. I believe, anyway.
  • c7bfwl11f9wo.png
    Look at this, 5* rank 3 phoenix, 9 furies and 5 incinerate stacks and look at this damage
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is 115 over 6 seconds. That's what's intended for her.
    She doesn't deal that much damage with the incinerates
  • Aggresssor wrote: »
    All attack's gain 100% chance to incinerate the oppenent, dealing 115.4% damagy over 6 seconds.
    Why it's in percentage ?
    cbyu02x4vdtm.png

Hi!

It looks like that percentage symbol should not be there and this is a typo. Sorry for the confusion! We've passed this along to be fixed.
    edited September 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Why it's in percentage ?
    cbyu02x4vdtm.png

Hi!

It looks like that percentage symbol should not be there and this is a typo. Sorry for the confusion! We've passed this along to be fixed.

So it's a typo and her incinerate damage it's very low a this point ? 115 / 6 seconds ?
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Why it's in percentage ?
    cbyu02x4vdtm.png

Hi!

So it's a typo and her incinerate damage it's very low a this point ? 115 / 6 seconds ?

Per Incinerate. They stack.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Aggresssor What is the attack rating of that Phoenix?
  • @Aggresssor What is the attack rating of that Phoenix?

Attack rating 1376
  • 1376 + (5*156)) = 2156 * 1.15 = 2479 damage over 6 seconds which should tick for 206 damage per second.
    (fury= 5)
    2 ticks per second.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    1376 + (5*156)) = 2156 * 1.15 = 2479 damage over 6 seconds which should tick for 206 damage per second.
    (fury= 5)

That attack rating is also wrong. Her base attack is 1154
  • Appleisgod wrote: »
    1376 + (5*156)) = 2156 * 1.15 = 2479 damage over 6 seconds which should tick for 206 damage per second.
    (fury= 5)

That attack rating is also wrong. Her base attack is 1154

Maybe, yes, without masteries i think
    edited September 2018
    2 ticks per second.

Yes 2 tick's per second but in game with 9 furies and 5 incinerate stack's it's doing only 25 per second or 50 per second if you prefer. But it's not that big -300 health / 6 seconds. 5 stack's = 1500 damage. If it's work correcly
    And sorry for my english...
    It says 1 stack of fury increases her attack by 155
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I'll have to put pencil to paper later, but I just tested my 3/30 and found that the Incinerate damage was scaling as my fury stacks increased. This tells me that the Incinerate damage is likely tied to attack rating and is not purely a flat damage per stack.

If anyone wants to run the numbers:

Attack rating is 597 + 58 (masteries) = 655 total
    Fury adds 80.6 per stack
    Incinerate damage is 59.7% energy damage over 6 seconds

The incinerate started at 10 damage per tick at 6 fury stacks and went up to 13 once I hit overload.
  • The question's it's: its works as intended ? i mean, it's a normal damage for her as a 5 star champion at rank 3 or it's a bug ? her damage scaling correctly ? per fury stack and incinerate stack.
    It's not a significant Incinerate. It stacks, but you won't get insane Damage.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is normal. Before 12.0 it was a % value too, and it scales with fury as intended