**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade power gain while bleeding opponent

I could be mistaken, but i'm pretty sure that they decreased how much power blade gains when next to a bleeding opponent significantly. And I'm not referring to his SP2 power gain. I'm talking about from his SP1 or when he parries. The power gain is almost unnoticeable. I don't know if this is a bug or a silent nerf. I don't remember seeing anything about any changes to him. Some insight would be nice. Has anyone else noticed this.

Comments

• let me try that and see.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Dont say silent nerf. Also, don't make a post about an issue unless you have something to compare it too. "Feelings" aren't nerfs or bugs. Show us what you were seeing before and what you see now. Check his Sig and see if that's changed. What node are you on? What game mode.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    oid7sjpjwdxu.jpg
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I have not seen anything noticeable in the amount of power gain from Blades bleeds. Make sure you are close to the bleeding opponent and have the blood ring going on at the base of Blade to get the power gain.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Dont say silent nerf. Also, don't make a post about an issue unless you have something to compare it too. "Feelings" aren't nerfs or bugs. Show us what you were seeing before and what you see now. Check his Sig and see if that's changed. What node are you on? What game mode.

How about you stop telling people what to do. So rude bro!!!! You behave like an authority when you are really a regular player who havent even finish Labyrinth of Legends. Get busy bro!!!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Wyldstyle wrote: »
    I could be mistaken, but i'm pretty sure that they decreased how much power blade gains when next to a bleeding opponent significantly. And I'm not referring to his SP2 power gain. I'm talking about from his SP1 or when he parries. The power gain is almost unnoticeable. I don't know if this is a bug or a silent nerf. I don't remember seeing anything about any changes to him. Some insight would be nice. Has anyone else noticed this.

I do feel he is behaving differently sometimes but cannot determine why. I think his bleeds are lasting less time maybe.