Options

Venom rework for upcoming Venom movie

13»

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    SparkyCz wrote: »
    Im a mid level player so i have onley one r5 4star champ but i have resources to take a cosmic champ to r5 ana a cosmic awakening gem, but the onley cosmic i have is venom so i hope they will rework or buff him to make him playable
    I hope so, a lot of people have him as 5*, or worse, 6*. It is reason to quit if he is your first 6*...
  • Options
    I'd say they should buff venom and Carnage, and if they want to add a new venom, add riot, or scream, or someone else.
  • Options
    Ghast120 wrote: »
    I'd say they should buff venom and Carnage, and if they want to add a new venom, add riot, or scream, or someone else.
    Yeah, but Kabam knowing it is just a new version. That would be a pity.
  • Options
    Kabam did it! They will rework Venom! See beta test announcement.
  • Options
    1Big_Daddy1Big_Daddy Posts: 1
    He needs to regen
  • Options
    1Big_Daddy wrote: »
    He needs to regen
    He needs to be able to heal, I agree, but not necessarily regen:
    I heard two cosmic ware being buffed..My guess is carnage definitely along with venom due to his movie coming out. But yeah, he’d benefit quite a bit with a small regen when hitting below 20% health. Also, his sig ability should be increased somewhat further. I’m hoping he is buffed along something like this. He needs to be better
    I was thinking about this regen request, which is brought up very often. I was thinking more about a passive Health Theft when his opponent bleeds, rather than another buff (if we would do all your suggestions that would equal to 12+ buffs: 5 rotating buffs + 5 persistent buffs + True Strike + Regen + any buff he copies).
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Venom needs to regen, become stronger, and not trigger passive evades.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

If there is one champ he shouldn't trigger evades on, it's Spider-Man OG as well as Spider-Man Symbiote.
    Those are the two Spider-Man he's entwined with, and neither can sense him.
    This goes for Carnage as well mind you. No symbiote should trigger spider-sense.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Bapoi
    Exactly right.
  • Options
    Bapoi wrote: »

If there is one champ he shouldn't trigger evades on, it's Spider-Man OG as well as Spider-Man Symbiote.
    This goes for Carnage as well mind you. No symbiote should trigger spider-sense.
    Game technical this might not be feasible.
  • Options
    JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Bapoi wrote: »

Game technical this might not be feasible.

It’s possible w Emma Frost against mags, Juggs, Unst Col. It might be a possibility
  • Options
    Marvel2289 wrote: »
    Riggs_97 wrote: »
    I think the immune to evade is genius. If Venom can bypass Spidy-Sense, which is pretty much the best Evade type there is, then no Evade champ should be able to avoid him. It'd go a long way into turning Venom into the champ that he deserves to be.

Carnage also be immune to evade

Nightcrawler will be the only evade champion